Anyone else have a really dusty living room?

fluffball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Kept getting dust in my eyes tonight around the time they talked about Urijah Faber's best moments.

Also did anyone else notice the gigantic smile from Brittany Palmer in the background all during his fight? It was kind of cute, she must have been like "I ring girled for him 10 years ago!"

Kept getting dust in my eyes tonight around the time they talked about Urijah Faber's best moments.

Also did anyone else notice the gigantic smile from Brittany Palmer in the background all during his fight? It was kind of cute, she must have been like "I ring girled for him 10 years ago!"
Brits just happy because she will once again have the biggest butt in the octagon.

I saw Royce get beat by Hughes
Witnessed rampage lose to Evans
And then had silva break his leg
NOTHING can hurt me anymore

I said:

"Kept getting dust in my eyes tonight around the time they talked about Urijah Faber's best moments.

Also did anyone else notice the gigantic smile from Brittany Palmer in the background all during his fight? It was kind of cute, she must have been like "I ring girled for him 10 years ago!""

I said:

"Kept getting dust in my eyes tonight around the time they talked about Urijah Faber's best moments.

Also did anyone else notice the gigantic smile from Brittany Palmer in the background all during his fight? It was kind of cute, she must have been like "I ring girled for him 10 years ago!""
Oh. Now I get it. Thanks and sorry

My mum's basement is quite dusty, yes. Was down there getting dust bunnies in my eyes during his post fight interview more than normal when I get dust in my eyes thinking about my life.

I still had dust in my eyes from the fight before it.

giphy.gif

My mum's basement is quite dusty, yes. Was down there getting dust bunnies in my eyes during his post fight interview more than normal when I get dust in my eyes thinking about my life.

Tell your mum to stop being so fucking lazy and clean up the damn basement and make you some more damn tendies.

This thread lol. My living room isnt dusty but I admit I will leave spiders and their webs strategically located to hopefully fuck up the days of any flies and mosquitos that enter my estate. Just sucks that I tend to clean em up for guests. Bachelor life ftw.

I am apparently not on the level required to process this sick burn

Back