Anyone else getting the feeling Waterson will smash PVZ?

DanaWhitesButler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
She was the long time atomweight champ, plagued by injuries. She's finally back. Looked awesome in her training leading up to this fight. She used to fight at 95lbs, so she is not dehydrated or drained, meanwhile PVZ looked like a zombie. I like both fighters, but I am getting the feeling that Waterson is going to beat that ass worse than Rose did.

After seeing Mickey Gall beat the bigger man, definitely Waterson would trash PVZ even harder now

yeah Karate Hottie gonna destroy her

Today we saw what Hirota did to Miller and what Gall did.

Grappling and BJJ still important. it is unlikely Waterson gets caught by a kick like Bec Rawlings was...

i'd say this fight is 60% for Karate Hottie and 40% for PVZ but i can only see a decision, even split, going her way.

lol no.

waterson was getting smashed by penne before her miraculous comeback, lost to tiburcio, and nearly got finished by magana.

PVZ got this.

i mean waterson is better in just about every area, and the better fighter...so..

never know with WMMA though.

She should, this an experienced vet probably still in her prime, against a scrappy mediocre fighter. Hopefully Michelle gets a highlight KO.

I picked waterson, but all of my picks tonite have been wrong. All of them.

I picked waterson, but all of my picks tonite have been wrong. All of them.

You picked against Faber?

mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif

PVZ got a rude awakening against Rose. Don't think that will happen again. She will pressure Waterson and get the W.

PVZ got a rude awakening against Rose. Don't think that will happen again. She will pressure Waterson and get the W.

If PVZ wins it will be because of her pressure. I think Waterson is too experienced and has too good of movement and can fighting moving backwards and laterally. I think she'll pick PVZ apart.

Back