Anyone Else Find It Strange About The Boston Card

Not really that strange. They are all fighting on a similar timetable since they were all on the dublin card together. And Boston is an easy place to travel to for Irish fans.

that UFC card in Detroit had Rampage, Phil Davis, and Gerald Harris.

coincidence?

I'm perfectly aware and those people are as Irish as Bruce Lee was German(he was 1/4th).

Okay, but notice that I said "descendants of Irish immigrants" and not Irish :wink:

What i find strange is why are they putting it on a sunday ?

2 guys coming out off of losses?

They've done it before. I just figured both Henderson and Alvarez were bigger names than McGregor or Siver, despite the UFC forcing Conor down our throats. Same goes now that Cerrone is in Alvarez.

Yeah, like why would they put Irish fighters on a card where a huge part of the population is of Irish decent. What were they thinking?

What i find strange is why are they putting it on a sunday ?

the bruins are playing at the garden on saturday night

i live and grew up in boston, ive always been one of the very few people that are 0% irish

No, I live there. Everyone is Irish.
Are they really? I'm from the suburbs and don't go into the city too much, but I was under the impression that that stereotype only really held true for neighborhoods like Southie or Charlestown.

Lol I made a thread awhile back questioning why Connor was a headline in the states. I guess Boston is an irish place they say.

Are they really? I'm from the suburbs and don't go into the city too much, but I was under the impression that that stereotype only really held true for neighborhoods like Southie or Charlestown.

I'm like 10 minutes south of Quincy. I don't know how close you are but even out here everyone is Irish. We split our nationalities up in school plenty of times and it usually was like 65% Irish against everyone else. The majority here are Irish, even in the suburbs around Boston.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back