Anyone else eat Creamed Corn straight out of the can?

remove lid

• Total voters
That's gross

220px-Michael_Gross_2015.jpg

I haven't had creamed corn in years but I liked it.

And I definitely love cream horns, Sfogliatelle Ricce specifically.

dsc_3393.jpg

Frozen corn only for me. Poke a hole in the bag, microwave it, pour it in a bowl, add butter and it tastes like it's right off the cob.

Nothing beats this as a healthy to go snack - just pop er open, grab a spoon and go - no cooking or other prep time. I have an old timey can opener on my wall

product_1040cn16.png

You use a can opener on a can that has a pull top?

{<doc}

Nothing beats this as a healthy to go snack - just pop er open, grab a spoon and go - no cooking or other prep time. I have an old timey can opener on my wall

Seriously it's pretty good

product_1040cn16.png
I used to eat that all the time growing up in Texas but after moving to Iowa and having vendors selling sweet corn on damn near every streetcorner I haven't touched that stuff.

I go to the local mexican street food vendor, and just get equites. Its corn in soup doused with Mayo, queso blanco.

When backpacking, camping, or stuck BFE, tropical or sand wise, I eat corned beef straight outta Compton/Can wise.

That’s close, right?
But if I’m not having to shit in the jungle, woods, or in dunes... and in civilization, nope.

Sides, I enjoy cookin... homeslice.

Last edited:
Back in the poor days, creamed corn was a real treat. Though, never did have the gumption or ingenuity to eat it straight from the can.

Back