• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else completely turned off by skinny girls?

Nope, i love my "skinny" girls.. girl in op is perfect!

For me it's a bit like asking if anyone is really into dad bods or beer guts.. no man, but if you are then more power to you! There are oceans of options if you are..

I've always liked my girls athletic because if they start out thicc all it takes is 6 months of decadence and there you are.. dating a whale..

Can't trust these girls. You all know this. Fine to dig your face in to for a few weeks but they end up ruining you.

<DCrying><DCrying>

That's because the first one is out of your league, ts. The second one gives you hope. Your best bet is with fat girls so you feel like you have a better chance with a girl closer to that end of the spectrum. Although, the girl in that picture wouldn't want you either.
LightYawningHornet-max-1mb.gif

That's because the first one is out of your league, ts. The second one gives you hope. Your best bet is with fat girls so you feel like you have a better chance with a girl closer to that end of the spectrum. Although, the girl in that picture wouldn't want you either.

I literally discovered that falcon looking holocaust survivor today. I don't find her attractive at all. No western standard of beauty is going to change me lol. I like my women thicker than oatmeal. You're mad if you think Ayisha Diaz gives me hope. You rarely ever see girls with a face and body like that IRL. Meanwhile the anorexic model types are literally all over NYC and Cali.

OP you picked the wrong skinny girl for comparison. Emrata is gorgeous and I'd take her over any thick girl.

It's all about personal preference. I'm not into so called thick girls. I prefer a thin fit girl.

OP you picked the wrong skinny girl for comparison. Emrata is gorgeous and I'd take her over any thick girl.

It's all about personal preference. I'm not into so called thick girls. I prefer a thin fit girl.

bruh she looks like an eagle, i am repulsed by skinny girls, you guys can slander me all you want. Skinny girls remind me of teenage boys.
540full-ayisha-diaz.jpg

this over

this EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK

ShallowSplendidIberianmole-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

ImportantAdeptIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

Skinny or thick I don’t really give a fuck

My next wife’s requirements are pretty simple to be honest

‘Be from Czech Republic or Sweden’

That was my though, surely if you wanted to push skinny women as unsexy Ratajkowski is exactly the last one you'd use as an example?

I am for sure a rarity in that even though I am very in shape as a bodybuilder I only prefer curvy to the point of chubby women. Of course they should have a large ass and titts, but ya just plumpers.

I assume it would be very strange hooking up with a girl that was as strong or stronger than me physically.
Strange can be worth a try out. Thats what Kink means.

Hot girls are hot.

Sometimes they have big butts. Sometimes they don't.

I've spent years researching, trust me.
Sometimes the shark go away

Sometimes he wouldntt go away.

images

I am for sure a rarity in that even though I am very in shape as a bodybuilder I only prefer curvy to the point of chubby women. Of course they should have a large ass and titts, but ya just plumpers.
There's nothing wrong with liking who you like, bro. Fortunately, they come in all shapes & sizes. There's something for everyone. :D

If she had red hair I'd think that was a pic of my wife I took at the hotel last summer. Same dress, same ass.

OK, bro. It appears we belong to the same exclusive club because I swear that I was about to say something very similar about that photo. Because my wife is a ginger with an ass to die for & she wore a dress very similar to that one when we got married back in June. LOL.

Skinny or thick I don’t really give a fuck

My next wife’s requirements are pretty simple to be honest

‘Be from Czech Republic or Sweden’
Czech woman are amazing. Even the bitches who work regular ass retail jobs there would be Models here in america. Never been to Sweden,but they are some strikingly beautiful women in the other parts of scandinavia that i have been to.

Czech woman are amazing. Even the bitches who work regular ass retail jobs there would be Models here in america. Never been to Sweden,but they are some strikingly beautiful women in the other parts of scandinavia that i have been to.

Yeah it’s just the way forward

A Czech bar girl stole my heart when I was 19 and I’ve never recovered
Something in the water up there for sure

Yeah it’s just the way forward

A Czech bar girl stole my heart when I was 19 and I’ve never recovered
Something in the water up there for sure
I need to be getting back there soon. I was only there for 3 days,and i need to make some extended lovemaking to all those pretty ladies

I need to be getting back there soon. I was only there for 3 days,and i need to make some extended lovemaking to all those pretty ladies

Just do me a solid favour
Photograph everything
And if you find a busty brunette probably working in a bar named yannicka or some shit
You tell her I’m looking for her
And I’ve aged like a fine wine

Just do me a solid favour
Photograph everything
And if you find a busty brunette probably working in a bar named yannicka or some shit
You tell her I’m looking for her
And I’ve aged like a fine wine
Hahaha maybe you would have wifed her up if you knew her name,although the movie Euro Trip told me this is not a requirement there,to know that.

Nailed it.

I think your quote reflects why there’s such an an odd number of Sherdogger’s that find Aspen Ladd attractive as an example.

Back