• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else completely turned off by skinny girls?

I 100% agree with your statement except for the example you posted in the 2nd pic. Too much for me. I prefer something in between.

Like you said, I never understood the obsession with skinny girls. Like the chicks they've been using as models in magasines etc.. for decades. that has never been been my cup of me.

But recently there seems to be a rise in popularity with chicks with humongous asses similar to the one you posted which i'm not really a fan of either.

The trend has switched from overly skinny women to fake looking, hourglass shaped women with overly huge asses and fake tits.

Can't people enjoy natural looking women anymore? lol

Hot:
tumblr_nc4g1oVqlB1qixedeo1_500.gif

sportif-09.gif

tenor.gif

Not attractive:
image-2.jpg

Bro those are fake asses, I'm talking about the ones that look natural. You can clearly tell those are implants. I never advocated for fake bodies. I'm team all natural just like you.

I agree on this one.

sportif-09.gif

Others look too thin for me.

These the ones that I prefer though

34c7f2eb61d364813404c2928a116e16.gif

media

tumblr_pxbsn0XSuv1wdbngfo1_1280.jpg

It's clear I like extremely(naturally) curvy women. I guess my taste is more niche than I thought.

I still like the runner you posted, that would be my second choice.

Never got why dudes who like fat butts have to keep saying they like fat butts, like they're trying to convince themselves and others. It's okay to like fat butts.

Never got why dudes who like fat butts have to keep saying they like fat butts, like they're trying to convince themselves and others. It's okay to like fat butts.
Because it is okay to prefer fat butts, most people I know do. It's basically like saying I want a woman with a certain hair or eye color, it's a preference that we like to express. Nothing wrong with that.

Bro those are fake asses, I'm talking about the ones that look natural. You can clearly tell those are implants. I never advocated for fake bodies. I'm team all natural just like you.

The girl you used in the OP is not natural. You probably just didn't realize...or maybe you're good with fake titties, but not fake asses

krysten ritter is skinny but she has a nice butt so she has changed my mind on skinny girls.

The girl you used in the OP is not natural. You probably just didn't realize...or maybe you're good with fake titties, but not fake asses

The picture i posted wasn't even highlighting her breasts. Besides I already stated breasts are low priority for me.

I mean the view is amazing from right here and that's all that matters

Ayisha-Diaz-nude-B8HH83.jpg

also look what I convinently ran into. BTW, this was completely accidental. I googled "Emily R butt" so I can compare it to ayisha's

and first thing i saw on google was a reddit post calling her out for butt implants

3d32db42067844275848d8e7e1426493.gif

Last edited:
jfc is this shit thread still going ? is the TS still trying to push the agenda of fucking fatties ? we get it, you're an ass man, some of us don't give a fuck about ass, and would take tits, long legs, pretty faces and a slim physique but you have your type and we have ours, have a happy new year

3kzpbsC.gif

jfc is this shit thread still going ? is the TS still trying to push the agenda of fucking fatties ? we get it, you're an ass man, some of us don't give a fuck about ass, and would take tits, long legs, pretty faces and a slim physique but you have your type and we have ours, have a happy new year

3kzpbsC.gif

why are you so butthurt lol

why are you so butthurt lol
butthurt ? why would I be butthurt ? i'm just surprised your '' i'm no prize in the looks department, I need to chase fatties to get laid'' thread, hasn't ended up in the wasteland or wherever shit threads go these days.

butthurt ? why would I be butthurt ? i'm just surprised your '' i'm no prize in the looks department, I need to chase fatties to get laid'' thread, hasn't ended up in the wasteland or wherever shit threads go these days.

giphy.gif

Look at how triggered you are. You're mad someone doesn't like what you like? You assume I'm not attractive because I'm not into skinny bitches with titties but flat iron asses.

giphy.gif

Look at how triggered you are. You're mad someone doesn't like what you like? You assume I'm not attractive because I'm not into skinny bitches with titties but flat iron asses.
i'm triggered....<Dany07> you're the one who started the thread telling everyone you like fat asses, like a gay kid who's come out of the closet, I couldn't give a fuck about anything you do or like, the women you are claiming to be your type, are fucking disgusting to me.

i'm triggered....<Dany07> you're the one who started the thread telling everyone you like fat asses, like a gay kid who's come out of the closet, I couldn't give a fuck about anything you do or like, the women you are claiming to be your type, are fucking disgusting to me.

You come back to this thread everyday bumping it crying about how much you like skinny scarecrows with fake breasts LOL
You butthurt little pussy.

You know the fake titties girl from the cringe WWE gif you just posted ->
3kzpbsC.gif

this is her, buddy

d8d7556647626499dec28159dafdca21.jpg

giphy.gif

Then you have the audacity to tell people what they should like. Just come out and say you're into trannies already.

You come back to this thread everyday bumping it crying about how much you like skinny scarecrows with fake breasts LOL
You butthurt little pussy.

You know the fake titties girl from the cringe WWE gif you just posted ->
3kzpbsC.gif

this is her, buddy

d8d7556647626499dec28159dafdca21.jpg

giphy.gif

Then you have the audacity to tell people what they should like. Just come out and say you're into trannies already.
at no time have I told you or anyone who or what to like, you started the thread about liking fat asses and seeing more people saying they like fat asses, it almost resembles LGBT pride horseshit, I really could not give one fuck what you like, its you who shitting on women who look after their appearance, have you ever seen a thread titled ''I like slim attractive women with large breasts'' ? Not likely, because everyone does, so if you like fatties, more power to you, you just don't have to shit on women out of your reach
yEjB1Z8.jpg

at no time have I told you or anyone who or what to like, you started the thread about liking fat asses and seeing more people saying they like fat asses, it almost resembles LGBT pride horseshit, I really could not give one fuck what you like, its you who shitting on women who look after their appearance, have you ever seen a thread titled ''I like slim attractive women with large breasts'' ? Not likely, because everyone does, so if you like fatties, more power to you, you just don't have to shit on women out of your reach
yEjB1Z8.jpg

She is a 7/10 on her best day. But at least you didn't post a tranny this time.

Fake asses suck. They dont move and shake right. Nicki Minaj and Kim K have terrible asses.
Also I have the feeling TS fucks fat girls and calls them thick

Back