Anyone else choosing Perry over Cerrone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Felder, at this point, is much better than Cerrone in every department. And Perry did not have much trouble with him.

I think Perry is going to run through Cerrone in this one.

Smart Boi

Perry KO 1st round

361FC739-26E7-40FA-ADD3-3E142C4C9CDE.gif

Fck this

I'm with Cowboy till the end.

Cerrone is mentally weak and already digging for excuses on why he's going to lose this fight.

KO via Black Belt hands in round 1.

Cowboy always had problems with fights he is emotionally invested in

Last edited:
Cerrone likes Perry a lot, but Cerrone is already heavily emotionally invested. He REALLY wants to win this because of the whole Jackson/Wink thing....

An emotional Cowboy=a Cowboy going home with a LOSS

Not to mention Perry is a huge WW.

You'd have to be out of your fucking mind to bet on Cowboy.

Cowboy having a good time with no pressure/no pride to lose= LW GOAT
Cowboy with pressure/emotion= Barely top 15 in LW/WW

I like Cowboy, but I think Perry is going to slap him with his man meat.

Cowboy has always had problems with fights he is emotionally invested in
not only that but he wilts against pressure fighters. if perry comes right at him he should take this.

Cerrone by head kick KO.

I hope.

giphy.gif

Welcome to the PLATINUM NATION.

9TVJzg1.jpg

Man, this fight is really hard to pick for me. Cerrone is on a bad streak and has looked like he's lost a step but Perry is dumb as a bag of rocks and gets hit way too much. Cerrone typically eats up guys that don't mind getting hit.

I'd pick Perry here but not with any confidence.

Big fan of both guys, hard to root against either. I’m picking Perry though. I think at this point, Perry is much more hungry than Cerrone, and Perry’s game has improved a lot.

Perry should take this

He’s much tougher than cowboy.

Even if he’s losing he still fights, while cowboys like chael n folds as soon as things get tough

Perrys cool but hoping cerrone can figure it out and make a run for the belt... Ill feel sorry for him if he loses

Back