Anyone else annoyed by blazer wearing cage security

Timetravel_0

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Not including raven haired girl of course. After a fight they're all over the fighters, grabbing and pushing them around. WTF.

They're doing their job.

Get a job and you'll understand

14712604.gif

Completely agree OP. 'Just doing you're job' is not an excuse to be a dick. The way they grope and corral the fighters (is that the right word?) irritates me too sometimes.

They do seem a bit pushy right after the fight. Lesnar was going to F5 that on regular.

Id be fine with them if they weren't wearing blazers. Its just weird. Get some black gloves and a Reebok shirts ya goofs.

What do they think the fighters are going to do? Run outta the cage and hit a joint or a line of coke? Lol. Take it easy Brown coats.

I want that job. When Tate or Rose or Holm or Waterson are fighting..

It's loud in the cage. Fighters can't hear them, so they have to physically direct them sometimes.

Man they look so out of place.

But yah I seen this really touchy broad in there one time, like get out of the way. Let the man celebrate.

You keep the Raven haired girl out of your mouth you son of a bitch!

tumblr_nagb3jteUI1tq4of6o1_500.gif

What happened to RHSG? Did some fighter report her for sexual harassment?

They just seem too pushy. Like they're power tripping or something. Is there a rule where a fighter has to stand in a certain spot after the fight is over? Just seems like they're trying to act like some sort of bad ass on national tv by pushing fighters around.

Completely agree OP. 'Just doing you're job' is not an excuse to be a dick. The way they grope and corral the fighters (is that the right word?) irritates me too sometimes.
I wouldn't mind seeing one of these narc dogs taking a jab to the beak. Glorified security. They don't give the fighters 2 seconds or 2 inches after the fight. Annoying!

Back