Anyone Check on Johnny?

GB6aL0a.png

pRpQm8r.gif

LOL at crybaby Helwani slapping the shit out of anyone.

He's definitely a bottom.

Johnny, Johnny, yes papaaaaaaaaa. FUCK YOUTUBE KIDS...

He sounds like he has a lot to lose by missing weight and is pissed that he has to talk too much and do media rather than making sure he is on weight. Also, his back is against the wall after several disappointing performances. He's angry.

pls lyk dis post if u cri evrytiem

He sounds like he has a lot to lose by missing weight and is pissed that he has to talk too much and do media rather than making sure he is on weight. Also, his back is against the wall after several disappointing performances. He's angry.

The thing is he didn't look as gaunt this time like he did against Gastelum, he shaved the beard for that fight and on the media day his cheeks weren't no where near as sunken in as they are now, and he missed weight for that fight.

I think he's over trained and made the weight too early.

The thing is he didn't look as gaunt this time like he did against Gastelum, he shaved the beard for that fight and on the media day his cheeks weren't no where near as sunken in as they are now, and he missed weight for that fight.

I think he's over trained and made the weight too early.

I think it's cruel that he's doing 2 hours of media obligations during a weight cut, that is just a recipe for a disaster.
They're going to get some ornery ass interviews if they keep that shit up. Imagine them drying the dried up corpse of Cyborg out there to do an interview and grilling her about steroid accusations. It's really an issue of workplace safety at that point.

I think it's cruel that he's doing 2 hours of media obligations during a weight cut, that is just a recipe for a disaster.
I imagine it's better than fighting at middleweight, and getting his ass kicked by Jacare, Rockhold, Mousasi or Romero....

TS, there was a report on teh police scanner not long ago that 6 Dunkin Donuts have been held up so far today.

Cinnabon has been on high alert with beefed up security.

Damn he's looking bad. Like he's out of it. Must be horrible cutting weight like that.... Annoying that the media can't softball a little bit in situations like that (Ariel the instigator).

He's a "professional" fighter and needs do the needful regarding his weight so he doesn't have to cut so much. His fat ass needs to go to a higher weight class. Funny that I call him that being I'm 30 lbs over weight myself but you get the picture.

I feel like this is one of those times where Dana needs to step in and protect the fighter from himself.

Back