Anyone change their opinion of Jon Jones after Rogan interview?

I went from not liking Jones to liking him after his talk with Rogan. Anyone one else feel differently about Jones after watching that?

I remember feeling the same after helwani interview. He`s a charming sociopath.

I went from not liking Jones to liking him after his talk with Rogan. Anyone one else feel differently about Jones after watching that?
It really just confirmed to me that's he's incapable of changing his behavior, he's incredibly selfish and oblivious to how his actions effect others.

pretty sure he said basically the same stuff after crashing the first time and doing all the other stupid shit he's done.

nothing new.

the new part will be him following through on all the 'revelations' and sorting his shit out.

like i said tho, he's lacked in that area previously.

total waste of what could have very well been the most dominant champion we'd seen to date.

Knew he was the GOAT before watching, know he's the GOAT after watching.

Dont know how anyone could like Jones. For people who do, how would you feel if he did a hit and run on your wife and unborn child?

I didnt watch the interview.

I really don't care to follow Jones around while he's on the sidelines. I already did that once, not gonna do it again.

When he's back, I'll watch though.

I have always admired Jones as a fighter but not as a person. I care way more about what he does in the cage.

Thay being said, i am even willing to bet $$ that he gets ktfo or worked in either of his next 2 fights. If he gets Aj right of the bat , he will get ktfo. Before I always picked Jones. But this episode has changed things. He aint coming back the same after a long ass time out and so much emotional baggage. Look at Tyson,
Tiger Woods, etc.....Jon Jones will follow.

Ali did just fine in his comeback even if he was never the same again. Jones will be fine.

I love the guy, but he sound like he wont understand, ever. The hype went to his head and all he do and what happened to him is because of jesus, so he cant do wrong, and it will arrange itself... No Jon you have a probleme and need all the structure and the help available.

he spoke like a politician. every single word he used was thought out and calculated. nothing he said regarding the accident sounded truthful. he is a terrible liar.

I made a lengthier version of this thread right after that episode aired and all the little shergirls invaded my thread and shit on me.

Jon seems to be turning it around. Believe it or not. Whatever.

I've listened to quite a few interviews involving people I disliked on the Rogan show... Maybe because I enjoy Rogan? Could you at least attempt a intelligent post next time?..Start by not stating your own opinion as a fact...
So you think people being judged by their actions over their words is just my opinion? You think your response was an intelligent post?

As for Rogan, I enjoy his talks when he has knowledgeable guests like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or someone like that. But I find most of the MMA meatheads that come on the show kinda lame, I really dont give a shit what these dudes do in their personal life, or their promises of training harder than ever, coming back stronger, and so on. I just watch the fights and the story is told inside the octagon. As for personal life, I dont give a fuck what Jones has to say.

People love to kick a black man when he's down.

belfortkickufc152.gif

He's always seemed like a cool dude deep inside, but he always had that fake exterior he was putting up. That Ariel interview he did right after the car crash didn't help. He came off as an unapologetic prick.

He's still a prick, but he was a lot more real and relatable and had his guard down for the Rogan interview which was nice to see.

How many people does Jon pay to write this shit, or are these people really that fucking stupid?

I doubt Jon pays for it.
His corporate employers, on the other hand...

Of course, a fair amount of these people just are really that fucking stupid, too.

You guys are racist assholes for thinking he went back to the accident scene to get his cash. He went back to get his drugs, have some respect.

Lol who is that dude? Never heard of him.

Hahaha. Hes some guy that did MMA interviews back when the UFC and MMA was blowing up. He then went on to just create a character and went around promoting clubs and bars on Long Island. But the nightlife game has changed so I think he was making funny Youtube videos for a while. IOh he made a movie about himself too. Hes pretty hilarious.

he is a bigger dick than i thought....so yeah it changed

Back