Anyone bet against their favourites?

Impetuous

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Dominick Cruz is one of my favourite fighters, i get so anxious when he or some other fighters fight. So today i just put some money down on Cody by ko so if somehow Cruz does lose, I can at least buy a nice bottle of something and some tissues to get rid of the tears. But if Cruz does win than who cares about the money cause one of my favourite fighters won.

So does anyone else bet against they're fave fighters just to soften the blow if they do lose cause anything can happen?

I don't bet on MMA anymore.

Posting at Sherdog this year has made me hate every fighter outside of Bisping, Cruz and Yoel.

ill bet against guys I like, but favorite fighters? I don't think i could do that. Id be secretly wanting them to lose so I win money

Well of course. Betting against your favourite fighter means you won't be 100% sad if he loses

Dominick Cruz is one of my favourite fighters, i get so anxious when he or some other fighters fight. So today i just put some money down on Cody by ko so if somehow Cruz does lose, I can at least buy a nice bottle of something and some tissues to get rid of the tears. But if Cruz does win than who cares about the money cause one of my favourite fighters won.

So does anyone else bet against they're fave fighters just to soften the blow if they do lose cause anything can happen?
you are an mma hedger
have you thought about investing
hedging is a good idea in this arena as well

I used to do this but it made watching the fights less enjoyable for me

I don't bet on MMA anymore.

Posting at Sherdog this year has made me hate every fighter outside of Bisping, Cruz and Yoel.
what has made you hate the fighters?
their fans by chance?

Now I only bet on guys I actually want to win, so it's a fine line of trying to be truthful with myself to make sure I'm not just betting as a fanboy

I dont have favorites. I have flavors of the week. Right now its Cogar. But ill admit Kruz will probably win

what has made you hate the fighters?
their fans by chance?
That'd be my guess. I thought nothing of Mike perry till his fans flooded this board with the crappie hey spew. I really dislike him now and was happy to see him tooled.

That'd be my guess. I thought nothing of Mike perry till his fans flooded this board with the crappie hey spew. I really dislike him now and was happy to see him tooled.
pretty much how I felt too re Perry
can't stand his fans

Lol that would be funny you're on the betting site thinking about your favorite fighter and then just click! Money on the other guy.

Yes, Cody is the last bet on my parlay I set a few weeks ago. Cowboys to win a few weeks ago, Holloway (vs Pettis), Garbrandt.

Haha yeah I usually jynx the guy I'm betting on so it's worth it

I dont have favorites. I have flavors of the week. Right now its Cogar. But ill admit Kruz will probably win
It's Cruz. And fuck off with your gay little combination name you hipster fuck. Oh and 50-45 Dom.

pretty much how I felt too re Perry
can't stand his fans
You many nut huggers and haters here. The Cody hate makes me root for him against cruz and the dick riding makes me root against perry.

Back