Anybody watch Venture Brothers?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
OMG I LOVE this show so much - it's been around since 2003

It's turned into a glorious super villain / super hero parody of epic proportions. Great comedy and brilliant writing. It's like the Tick with Marvel like piles of characters.

I want to talk about this show but so few people I know watch it. They just released season 7 episode 3 and it blew me away. 14 years of questions and getting some answers. Very much fan service and like Infinity Wars where it just throws you into the story.

This show has some mad continuity and deep threads let's talk about it

This video talks about the first four seasons:

Love the show but haven't seen it in a while They take forever between seasons though, so a I might actually be up to date on episodes barring the new season.

Love the show but haven't seen it in a while They take forever between seasons though, so a I might actually be up to date on episodes barring the new season.

Yeah they just started season 7

The first 3 episodes run together with the third being EPIC

But it requires seeing every episode leading up to it to filly appreciate it

This past episode revealed a ton, pretty much confirmed some theories everyone already had.

I got old with that show. Same with sherdog....

Why don't you Venture the Fuck Off Clippy!!!

Have a nice day..

And yes that cartoon is hilariously lulzy.

I watched seasons 1-4, but the long gaps between seasons made me miss out on seasons 5 and 6. I should probably catch up.

awesome show, the current season is pretty good. it's amazing how less than a dozen people do all the voices. Doc Hammer as Dr. Mrs. Monarch is hilarious, especially when you see he looks almost exactly like Peter White.

The David Bowie references are pretty great, Ghost of the Saragosa was probably one of my favorites.

Great show. Just watched the newest episode. Even though it has new episodes as often as the Olympics the quality is always top tier. The Monarch is the best character IMO. Love when he goes on a good rant. Also miss 24. Hope they clone him eventually.

Fantastic show Clippy. But the season where they replaced Brock with that other guy lost me and I haven’t followed it since. The guy I think had an H on his face? Not sure.

To me the whole show is just about Brock Samson and his frustrations/killing sprees

Fantastic show Clippy. But the season where they replaced Brock with that other guy lost me and I haven’t followed it since. The guy I think had an H on his face? Not sure.

To me the whole show is just about Brock Samson and his frustrations/killing sprees
Sergeant Hatred. Not quite Brock but he was quality too.

Haven’t started he new season yet. Feel like I need to rewatch 6 before I make the plunge

200.gif

giphy.gif

Go-ahead-and-take-it-from-me-GIF.gif

He comes back bud

First few seasons were so good but started to go downhill when they made Sgt Hatred a main character... He's so annoying and unfunny.

Overall a great show but I stopped paying attention with the huge gap between seasons and decline in writing.

Back