Anybody see “Tax Collector” with Brian Ortega and Brendan Schaub?

shia-labeouf-2000.jpg

Unfortunately, it’s real. I think “homie” thought he was gonna win an Oscar for this stupid movie or something.

Some part of me does respect that dedication. He's an interesting character.

But also that seems a bit too out there.

It was fun because Shia was so good at playng Creeper. They need to make some prequel movies about that character.

Damn, shit is for real, was the dumb thing even necessary plot wise or something? someone mentioned it only shows up for 2 seconds...No Oscar award worths that imo.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/holl...-pics-video/story-gXXjpmtbnj8ZvO0b05gXRO.html

It was fun because Shia was so good at playng Creeper. They need to make some prequel movies about that character.

Problem is, he already has the tattoo, so it cant go that way back before he become "Creeper", lol. Not sure if trolling, i have to watch this movie now.

i liked it....its fucked up but i liked it.....as to my understanding youre essentially watching 2 movies at once....so part of it is a gang problem that got out of hand and the main guy david is already dead and in hell, this part of the movie essentially plays backwards and you dont see how he ended up in hell til the end....the first part of the movie where david is already in hell as a "tax collector" is an allegory for US relations over the years......Lebeouf The Creeper is the US military and David is the people/criminals and his uncle george lopez is the govt.....so them going around collecting taxes is a metaphor for how the US created its own drugs problems by supporting groups like Contra and turning Central/South America into shitholes solely for profit....after the Cartels take control during this period the Military (when the creeper gets killed by gangs) and the govt(when his uncle gets decapitated) have become almost completely ineffective in dealing with them.....then you get to end where David who has become a gang member because of how America created its own drug problem dies and is in hell as the thing he despises most and I imagine this movie is basically just going in a constant loop for him.
You've actually made me want to watch the movie now. I've skipped this movie a couple times but now I'll watch it.

Was he that good tho? Or was it that everybody else was so bad?

Kind of like the UFC HW Division.

<{yearp}>

shia-labeouf-2000.jpg

Unfortunately, it’s real. I think “homie” thought he was gonna win an Oscar for this stupid movie or something.

LMAO i can't get over the fact that he tattood "creeper" on himself for a movie part. You'd almost think they forced him to.

Him and Optimus Prime both smeshed.

Megan is married to that old goof from 90210, Brian Austin Dweeb or something but you know she is on the prowl.
Nah. They brokeup. She's letting MGK run through her

It was a terrible movie with overall plenty of bad acting. Shia was good but they over exaggerated his role in the movie. The other main character guy seemed fruity as hell too. Like some pretty boy wanna be gangster. Shit was weak 3/10

It was a terrible movie with overall plenty of bad acting. Shia was good but they over exaggerated his role in the movie. The other main character guy seemed fruity as hell too. Like some pretty boy wanna be gangster. Shit was weak 3/10
3? That’s too kind...

I gave it a 1.5/10, not even any good nude scenes with that gangster, cholita chick who shoots everybody.

I saw a bunch of clips yesterday and today, and it looks interesting. Gonna give it a try.

3? That’s too kind...

I gave it a 1.5/10, not even any good nude scenes with that gangster, cholita chick who shoots everybody.
Right. Literally the only cool scene was when they busted open the door and shot those dudes and had some cool camera work. Rest was shit.

I saw a bunch of clips yesterday and today, and it looks interesting. Gonna give it a try.
Bro stream it for free don’t pay for it you’ll regret it.

Right. Literally the only cool scene was when they busted open the door and shot those dudes and had some cool camera work. Rest was shit.
One would really have to try to make a movie this bad.

The critics were right. This movie did not need to be made.

Back