• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody remember the name of a blonde singer with a really deep voice?

disgstd.gif

My dick fell off.

Taylor Dane
This was an underrated banger. Also, points deducted for plastic surgery. She was known for that big ole schnoz of hers and it wasn't the same after.

Anastacia, lol. The Euro trash scene loved her music.

They also loved Kate Ryan. She took a legendary song and made into a trashy Euro pop song.

Thats a man

TXl7hr.gif

's voice

More manly than Alison Moyet's voice

That is one absolutely terrible song.
It's perfectly crafted for ads and promos where you need an obnoxious wall of noise that lacks any personality,. so as not to distract from the flashing jump cut imagery used to sell products.

It's perfectly crafted for ads and promos where you need an obnoxious wall of noise that lacks any personality,. so as not to distract from the flashing jump cut imagery used to sell products.

Yes, but it's still horrible.

she had a tremendous voice and excited my 10year old self when I first heard (and saw) her and I'm not even into the blondie look
Boss that I had when you and I first met that night told one of our customers I had a Chrissie Hynde thing going on. I was mortified because the only thing with me and her is my fringe and that I love Jim Kerr from Simple Minds who she was married to.

Back