Anybody experianced in internet fraud? Advice

B

Brand Nizzel

I know this is in the wrong section but I can't post anywhere else ofr some reason. Thank you!

Hey guys, i need some of your expert advice! I know almost all of you are more experianced in ordering things online and buisness transactions than I am so help a brotha out. I am trying to order some Ephedra online. Yea yea, I know its unhealthy, But i'm not trying to have an ephedra debate here. Anyway, in order to order the product they require me to fill out a form with my address and a copy of my liscense which I must fax / mail to them. They say they do this to ensure it matches up with the ordering information / address. Sounds kinda sketchy and I'm not down for identity theft...any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much guys!

Vasopro 24 Tab Blister Pack $12.99 SuperVita.com

The ordering form thing is at the bottom

What do you guys think?

Ask them if you can scan a copy of a utility bill or something instead.
At the very least remove your face and all personal info besides address when you scan your ID.

All in all I'd say stay away though.

They said I can go over my ID number with a permant marker if I'd like. If I do that is there still any threat?

Ask them if you can scan a copy of a utility bill or something instead.
At the very least remove your face and all personal info besides address when you scan your ID.

All in all I'd say stay away though.

I agree with brack, it doesn't seem worth taking the risk. If you decide to go through with it, try to remove or whiteout any unnecessary information.

I know this is in the wrong section but I can't post anywhere else ofr some reason. Thank you!

Hey guys, i need some of your expert advice! I know almost all of you are more experianced in ordering things online and buisness transactions than I am so help a brotha out. I am trying to order some Ephedra online. Yea yea, I know its unhealthy, But i'm not trying to have an ephedra debate here. Anyway, in order to order the product they require me to fill out a form with my address and a copy of my liscense which I must fax / mail to them. They say they do this to ensure it matches up with the ordering information / address. Sounds kinda sketchy and I'm not down for identity theft...any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much guys!

Vasopro 24 Tab Blister Pack $12.99 SuperVita.com

The ordering form thing is at the bottom

What do you guys think?

that is a legitimate request, depending on what state you live in. in most states, all ephedrine orders must be verified by identity. if you cover up your ID #, you are at very little risk. put it this way, you are at just as much risk showing your ID for beer at 7/11. i work in computer security, so this is my thang'.

Back