Anybody else love the Food network?

The Zuskan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am obsessed with this channel, they have some pretty good shows like chopped and iron chef. It's defiantly the channel that's on the most at my house because who dosent love good food :p

Back when I was younger I met Chef Bobby Flay when I ate at his restaurant Mesa Grill in NYC, we saw him some business and ask our server if we could meet him and he had no problem taking some time out to meet his guests, pretty nice guy.

Easily my favorite channel.

I could watch Triple D or Chopped all day long.

iron_chef_japan_kaga.jpg

The original and the best.

Diner, Drive-in, and Dives. This show is on at my house all day.

I like it, I don't love it. I wanna sniff that Giada's feet.

they always play the food channel at my gym. I am working out and getting hungry at the same time. But when I go they usually have a show about a guy going to around the country eating fatty food.

Gonna borrow the thread a little bit.

Do anyone remeber the name of a show that ran in the 90s or possible early 00s about a big black dude who was just king at the barbecue?

Do anyone remeber the name of a show that ran in the 90s or possible early 00s about a big black dude who was just king at the barbecue?

I think it was called license to grill, that guy was cool as shit, I wonder what happened to it. So much better then the juiced up guy on road grill constantly flexing while he cut vegatables.

It's entertaining, but the most informational cooking shows are the boring ones on PBS.

I love it. Chopped, DDD, and the stupid reality shows like Next Iron Chef and Food Truck Race are some of my regulars.

I don't watch IRON CHEF regularly, but I considered NIC: REDEMPTION a fucking nail-biter. I love Freitag and Guarnaschelli because of CHOPPED and their showdown was bittersweet; I was pulling for both of them.

I have Chopped on in the background right now.

When I first got it years ago I loved it as well. Over time I noticed two things.

1. It makes my crappy bologna sandwiches taste better if I watch it while eating.

2. I will eat more and gain weight if I watch it. So I avoid it now.

Does anyone get a Giada = Natalie Portman + a few years vibe?

i used to watch that show, but it was on some other channel. dude would always eat at a picnic table at the end or some shit

the best show on food network was Taste (which not many have probably watched, but the dude would make food and show you what kind of alcohol to drink with it. spicy...smooth)

anyway, Giada's tits are out of control. and she is related to Dino De Laurentis who produced movies like total recall and conan the barbarian.

i could watch her tits all day. i would be mammarytized

Yes man loves me some food network although I think the Canadian one is a bit different than the American one. Really enjoy iron chef, Chucks Day Off is my fave.

Back