Anybody else happy Matt Brown lost?

wouldn't be happy to see any fighter lose but both Brown and Ellenberger are douchey.

Brown is a major douchebag. Gentleman Maia quieted him. Now Redemption Ellenberger shut him up, too.

Yes. His hype annoyed me. Clearly not a great fighter just strung together a few wins against subpar fighters and people were claiming he was world class

He did win, but tbh I didn't see any real improvements, he landed a good shot, Brown recovered and pressured Jake, and as usual Jake hesitates and backs up, he landed a good shot that ended the fight out of nowherr but he didn't really overcome adversity, his biggest problem.

Matt Brown is cool, I'd probably root for him against most of the current WW roster. But I'm glad Jake won, he's capable of more than he's shown in some of his fights and he needed this win.

Only the Brazilians that he flipped the bird to

Yes. I am definitely not a fan of Matt Brown.

I don't really care, but it is a good thing Brown lost.

The Shertard, Nick Diaz Ball Lickers have been calling for a Brown fight when (if) Nick comes back. They reason he is a Top 5 WW, and a Nick win would set him up for a Title Shot.

So with Brown losing this one that stupid strategy is out the window.

I sort of like the guy, but I can tell if I ever met him, I would never get along with the guy. He comes off as kind of low iq. Seems like he would've done something to defend such a major vulnerability

Silva-body-kick.gif

No? Matt and Jake are two of my favorite fighters so this was a tough one to watch. Jake needed a win more than Matt did, so i am really happy for Jake

Ok I'll bite, what has Matt Brown done to trigger you guys this time?

I'm with you. That wannabe badass attitude is so annoying. Brown had it coming.
You honestly think brown is a "wannabe bad ass "??? Lmfao. Dude would rape choke you while banging your wife and eating a steak

You honestly think brown is a "wannabe bad ass "??? Lmfao. Dude would rape choke you while banging your wife and eating a steak

Of course he would kill me with his eyes closed if he wanted to. That doesn't mean I need to be a fan of his attitude.

Back