Anybody else feel..

Tiger Woods was never able to pull himself back. I doubt Jon will either.

Tiger was also plagued by injuries. Bones did some coke, that is not career ending, not in this day and age. He could easily be fighting 6 months from now and kicking ass.

Bones is going to come back pissed and looking to prove a point, I think he is going to smash his next opponent whether it's Gus II or Rumble

Tiger was also plagued by injuries. Bones did some coke, that is not career ending, not in this day and age. He could easily be fighting 6 months from now and kicking ass.

Sure. But Tiger was still winning majors pre scandal. Not one since. Jon just didn't do some coke he has a habit. Hence rehab. And we all did see the self destructive out of control behavior that was the lead up to the fight, right? And that conduct during the fight. Hitting after stopping the fight, suck it sign, the I hate Cormier post fight speech etc etc. Out of control.

Feelings are for women and homosexuals.

Which are you, TS?

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

Don't honestly care. Even if he doesn't get busted, there is enough circumstantial evidence to suggest he's been on something, and just been doing a great job of hiding it. All of his performances are tainted now in my eyes. No wonder he always seemed to have so much extra gas in the 4th and 5th rounds vs his opponents recently. Someone even mentioned just the other day about how shocked they were in the discrepancy between jones's torso vs dc's relating to how much wider jones was than the former sf hw grand prix champ.

Jones doesn't give a fuck...

This is a guy who has had a DUI and torpedoed an entire event with no fucks given.

yeah, and he stuck to his guns after causing an event to be cancelled. he doesn't give a fuck.

and the rehab things is very much calculated to take the heat off anyway. he'll go and relax somewhere pleasant for three weeks and announce that he's a changed man.

If crashing his car into a pole, going to jail and having to be bailed out didn't stop him from becoming GOAT, I doubt him being caught having taken drugs he knew he took and going to a 5 star resort for a few weeks will even effect him.

Extremely likely. Jones is out of control... Extremely strong evidence says he fucked up his cycle with the T/E. Not to mention cocaine? I don't think the guy is secure enough to embrace being a heel.

Chael is much smarter than Jones and makes no delusions about his behavior which I think makes him more resilient to getting his mind screwy.

but who knows it's all wild speculation but I like that stuff.

dont think his next fight will be indicative of that, seeing as it will likely be against gustufsson, who he's already know to have problems Against.

I would be surprised to see him fight again this year.
I think all signs point to the storm front.

I think the Internet is making this bigger than this is in Jones own mind.

I don't think this will effect him beating down opponents either way.

Would be sad to watch him decline like that but it would be hilarious to watch his fanboys try and make excuses for it ahaha

Discuss your doubts in Jon Jones? Has anyone's doubts come into play in his career so far? What makes you so special TS? Nothing to discuss here.

Back