Anybody else down from all the UFC excitement?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From Ronda's rise to her getting #rekt, and then Holly getting #rekt, and then Meesh getting #rekt.

Then Conor's rise, to Conor getting #rekt by 2 week Nate.

UFC is full of champions who arent even the best in their division.

I feel like UFC has hit its excitement high late 2015 to early 2016 and theres really nothing that can happen to make me as excited again.

The most exciting things that can happen already happened and now everything else is meh.

I am fucking psyched for Conor vs. Nate II. Really. I can't wait.

The Era of money fights will provide the yucks and I love it

If Conor wins all will go back to how it was for you I'm sure. I kinda feel the same way but for different reasons. Machida and bones being out and Anderson being past his prime bums me out :(

From Ronda's rise to her getting #rekt, and then Holly getting #rekt, and then Meesh getting #rekt.

I feel like UFC has hit its excitement high late 2015 to early 2016 and theres really nothing that can happen to make me as excited again.

The most exciting things that can happen already happened and now everything else is meh

You seem pretty excited by the word #rekt.

I think the hype is more to do with you than the UFC. if you mean less excited cuz of watered down cards i can understand tho.

I loved it when Silva, Aldo and GSP were champions. this is alright. the week of UFC 200 really burned me out from MMA, but has nothing to do with conor or ronda.

Excited for main event at 202 but not much else :(

also excited to see CM Punk fight

USADA era has kind of taken a bit of excitement out of the sport for me. But what are you gonna do?

Well, the sheer craziness of some of these upsets has been pretty fun. Like, if you told me 2 years ago that bisping would not only be champ, but won his belt by knockout, I would've thought you were bat shit insane. And I'm a bisping fan!

i'm enjoying it, if you're not entertained go watch or do something else

I think the hype is more to do with you than the UFC. if you mean less excited cuz of watered down cards i can understand tho.
Amen. The true issue is watered down PPV's that really aren't even fight night quality.

I like it. I liked the dominate champs, but I also like having no fucking clue who is gonna be champ in most divisions in a year.

UFC is full of champions who arent even the best in their division.

The most exciting things that can happen already happened and now everything else is meh.

I'm going to help capture this feeling. In song.

I guess if all you're interested in is the pro-wrestling type drama and story-lines.

I actually mostly like the actual, you know, FIGHTS.

Those are still going to be happening so I'm going to still be happy.

My favorite era of mma was the early pride days. Not just pride, but I'm just giving an example of the time frame.

I still wish that guys like rickson, saku, royce, ken, fedor, nog, wandy, randy etc were still in their primes lol.

Also enjoyed the anderson, gsp, and aldo, days.

Things will always change though. You either just learn to appreciate the sport or you get too attached to fighters and then when they start losing it bums you out.

I've learned to just enjoy watching the fights and don't care much about the actual results.

Back