Anybody been snubbed by a UFC fighter?

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who was it? Tell us about it. We're here for you.

If you haven't been snubbed, which fighters are / were most likely to snub a fan?

I'd go with Ronda, Schaub, Travis Browne, and Dana. Coincidentally, all three have been involved with Ronda! (allegedly)

Last edited:
Cowboy gave me a fucking foul look one time but I was kinda staring wondering if it was Donald or some random in a cowboy hat

apparently ,bj is a bit of a dick in an airport.

Jake shields is a dick. Complete arrogant prick.

No I dont want to talk about it.

Met BJ Penn at the airport and he didn't even talk to me about his rib

Cowboy gave me a fucking foul look one time but I was kinda staring wondering if it was Donald or some random in a cowboy hat

LOL

The only person I have seen that actually ever wanted to say high to was a mid level comedian I saw at an airport shop. But he gave me this look like please fucking don't - so I didn't. Lol

When I was an intern for a local newspaper several years ago, I insisted at the editorial committee so I could cover a seminar that Wand was giving. Being French, nobody else in the whole journal had any idea who he was and why I was so excited. Even though everything was booked for an interview and I was standing in front of his translator, Wand canceled it with no explanation. I was a rookie journalist so I insisted but not as much as I could have, I was so disappointed that I didn't even write a report for the whole seminar. Now I would pester his whole team until I was given what was agreed, lol.

Thiago Alves gave me a look like he wanted to kill me when I asked if he could actually make weight at LW. Not a snub as we had a quick chat.

Also saw DJ in the Signature twice on the moving walkway between them and the MGM. Saw him each way and chatted quick. Cool guy.

Jake shields is a dick. Complete arrogant prick.

No I dont want to talk about it.
1nhqil.jpg

Karo gave me a look like he wanted to judo throw me.

PVZ and Miesha never responded once to all the love letters I sent

<{CMPALM}>

When I was an intern for a local newspaper several years ago, I insisted at the editorial committee so I could cover a seminar that Wand was giving. Being French, nobody else in the whole journal had any idea who he was and why I was so excited. Even though everything was booked for an interview and I was standing in front of his translator, Wand canceled it with no explanation. I was a rookie journalist so I insisted but not as much as I could have, I was so disappointed that I didn't even write a report for the whole seminar. Now I would pester his whole team until I was given what was agreed, lol.

Damnnnnn!

Word I would have been like where is he I'll talk to him while he poops even.

Hindsights a bitch lol

Karo? What did you expect?

You should have thrown food at that muppet

That “muppet” was/is a bad ass. For me self preservation is priority #1.

“I got mind control over Karo. When he say shut up - I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again.”

-Smokey

Back