Anybody become a bigger fan of Cruz after the loss?

You ever see Ronda post fight after a loss? Paul Daley? Well, he could've done THAT.

No he couldnt

Because he seen how things went for them after it, they were hated for it

Instead he chose to mimic a fellow loud mouth in Mcgregor and be super humble no excuse "i take my loss like a man" charade as he seen that it actually gained him even more fans and he was universally praised for it

It really was the only way for him to go about it after being such a big mouth prior to the fight

That's too bad then. If you have this much schadenfreude for Dom you would have been positively orgasmic watching Mike Perry get dropped on his ass multiple times after all the shit he talked before the fight.

Thanks for the new word, never come across that one before

I wouldnt have felt the same about Perry i dont believe

I just couldnt stand how smug Dom was about his self perceived intelligence and how he couldnt be beaten because he was so much smarter than all the other 'dummys' he fights, so was glad when someone he branded a dumbass handed him a beating

I strongly dislike people who think theyre really intelligent when in reality theyre actually not

Most of the presser was him downplaying the loss.

Lol @Davem10

People who think they're intelligent = bad
People who are clearly ignorant (he's a racist) = good

Got it.

I watched his post fight press interview a couple of times and the way he handled himself, didn't make excuses, was completely honest and poised made me have an entirely new respect for him. I always thought he was a good fighter, but he definitely exemplifies the heart of a true champ. I'm hoping Dominick gets back on top again. Cody shut up the nay sayers, including me. Tough kid, that one.

Anybody else feel the same after Cruz's loss?

pretty much my feelings about that whole situation.

No

He tries to give himself way too much credit these days for his intelligence and speaking ability which makes me want to see him lose. He can have a career in broadcasting soon but I think his fight against TJ and Cody just showed these top young guys are just moving at a different speed than he is
didn't he beat TJ?

I am aware, that is why I say TJ didn't fight smart

He let himself get off balance with his striking and Dom took advantage. He was never able to do anything more than take him down with TJ popping right back up but it was just enough to win those close rounds.
ok so Dom didn't fight smart last night. We could apply this excuse to most fights.

Lol @Davem10

People who think they're intelligent = bad
People who are clearly ignorant (he's a racist) = good

Got it.

Who is a racist ?

There is nothing wrong with thinking you're intelligent, but rubbing it in everyones face, being super smug about it and acting like you're better than all your peers because of it. Yeah i have a problem with that, especially when he has no actual proof of intellect, you would think he is a rocket scientist the way he bangs on

Lol the inferiority complex all these wierdos have hating on Cruz is hilarious. Put an intelligent guy in front of a TV, and bunch of bums that never finished their schooling will take out a welfare check to buy the PPV to see one of their own beat him.

Priceless.

No he couldnt

Because he seen how things went for them after it, they were hated for it

Instead he chose to mimic a fellow loud mouth in Mcgregor and be super humble no excuse "i take my loss like a man" charade as he seen that it actually gained him even more fans and he was universally praised for it

It really was the only way for him to go about it after being such a big mouth prior to the fight

Yes....yes, he could have. He simply chose not to.

Lol the inferiority complex all these wierdos have hating on Cruz is hilarious. Put an intelligent guy in front of a TV, and bunch of bums that never finished their schooling will take out a welfare check to buy the PPV to see one of their own beat him.

Priceless.

What makes him intelligent ?

He has 0 academic back up which is usually the mark of intelligence

If you're referring to being intelligent with fighting

Then that is exactly why he is getting hated, he lorded his so called intellect over everybody claiming nobody could beat him because he is so smart and everyone is so dumb....... then he proceeds to get beat down by one of the people he was looking down upon

He chose not to because of the reasons provided in my post

The reasons in your post are pure speculation. You don't know his mindset or his reasoning so stop pretending.

The fact of the matter is that he was pure class in defeat. Dom's worried about winning, not public perception.

You say he's smug on the mic but have you ever actually listened to his analysis? He has remarkable knowledge of the fight game and an eloquent and yes, educated way of conveying that knowledge.

Has he been smug in the cage? Yes, but for the most part, that has been almost exclusively directed at TAM. He's generally very respectful of all opponents not associated with Urijah Faber. Hell, even when Urijah retired, Dom had nothing but praise to heap upon him although their personal animosity towards one another is well documented and genuine.

So we get it, you don't like Dominick Cruz and yes, he lost. So what good does it do to try to further besmirch his character with what can only be described as pure conjecture by a petty individual that you obviously are?

He chose not to because of the reasons provided in my post
I'm merely emphasizing that he had the choice. Thank you for acknowledging it by providing his reasoning.

Back