Any1 got the tapout 'firestarter' shorts?

ruckerthe

White Belt
Reaction score
Any1 got any pics of these shorts coz the pics on the tapout site are nt too good

They are the best looking of the new designs. The rest of the new stuff looks a little fem.

www.SSFgear.com

hey ron dont u know fem is cool, lol..if i can beat someone when im wearing pink shorts, thats pretty pimp to me, lol

Lol. Yea, they look pretty cool, but I have never seen them in person.

Frank Trigg and Ronald Jhun wore TapouT shorts at the last ROTR WelterWeight tournament, wouldn't call those guys fem ... ;-)
I've got the Volcanic Lava Red & Charcoal Grey, which is my personal favorit (also got the Heavy Brown and All American Blue) ... been thinking of the Firestarter as well ... maybe next month ... or maybe I'll wait 'till they got some more new designs! :)

If you got 'em (the Firestarter shorts or others), post some pics!

Dynasty1 said:
hey ron dont u know fem is cool, lol..if i can beat someone when im wearing pink shorts, thats pretty pimp to me, lol

the foz + pink gi = the shit.

~Foz

I had a couple of the Fire shorts in stock but they went fast. They are nice looking shorts. I also like the American shorts. I'm just not crazy about the floral designs, I'm more of a solid color kind of person. I wish Tapout would get some of their old stock back in.

www.SSFgear.com

Yea. I love their solid red with the black stripe. Classy stuff.

a guy i train with has a pair of them.they look alright,not really my cup of tea though,.

Adino said:
True that!

double true.... i couldn't help it. that Lazy Sunday skit is the shit. but yeah, they need to restock their older models. But i heard that they might not because they changed manufacturers.

Ive ordered the lava and charcoal ones. thinking of ordering some others at some point prvidied i like my first pair when they arrive

Tapout has some good shorts. But my favorite are the Nogi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back