Any word on when the next Toronto show is?

MrGroundgame

Orange Belt
Reaction score
They just announced GSP vs Diaz is going to be in Montreal despite being there last month for GSP vs Condit. It baffles me how they haven't confirmed anything for another Toronto show even though Toronto consistently has some of the highest gate numbers. Did I miss anything about another Toronto show coming up or are there still no plans for one?

If only GSP was born in Toronto and not Montreal! No word yet, I'm sure the UFC will be there at least once in 2013. Now the question is, will it be a PPV/ Fox show or an fx or fuel show?

If only GSP was born in Toronto and not Montreal! No word yet, I'm sure the UFC will be there at least once in 2013. Now the question is, will it be a PPV/ Fox show or an fx or fuel show?

Almost guaranteed to be a PPV, although a BIG Fox card would not be out of the question.

Almost guaranteed to be a PPV, although a BIG Fox card would not be out of the question.

I agree. I really don't see an fx or fuel card for Toronto! I was just making a point with Fox, FX, Fuel and PPV I don't see Toronto being skipped in 2013.

Back