• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any word on what Masvidal was saying to Ben right after the KO

But more likely some tough guy shit like “what now?” & then the typical area code that he resides within. I’ve never understood why thugs yell shit like “415 motherfucker!” & then don’t give out the rest of their number. If you’re so tough give out the rest of that shit. “415-555-0666 bitch!”
You couldn't just keep it cool for once....

You couldn't just keep it cool for once....
Nope. Im triggered.
Well darn, after seeing your av now I know why that offended you so much. It’s a joke. I’m ok with area codes. I rep the “209” . No, I really do

Last edited:
He said "I do not agree with what you say sir but ill defend to the death your right to say it. Humbly yours, Jorge Masvidal. "

i thought he was giving him the three count.

Nope. Im triggered.
Well darn, after seeing your av now I know why that offended you so much. It’s a joke. I’m ok with area codes. I rep the “209” . No, I really do
lol Not offended at all. Just concerned (and kinda creeped out).
I'd be the last to stop you from doing your thing.

He is witty most of the time, he said "you know me now" to Cerrone right after the stoppage, probably something along the lines of "i aint even mad bro" or something.

lol Not offended at all. Just concerned (and kinda creeped out).
I'd be the last to stop you from doing your thing.
No worries, my sense of humor goes over some peoples heads. But you’ve been on here a bit so I’d think with all of the wack jobs here you’d be conditioned.
But hey I’ll cool it down a bit for the chill crowd.

No worries, my sense of humor goes over some peoples heads. But you’ve been on here a bit so I’d think with all of the wack jobs here you’d be conditioned.
But hey I’ll cool it down a bit for the chill crowd.
lol I can't know who's faking it but I'm cool either way.

giphy.gif

lol I can't know who's faking it but I'm cool either way.
Gotcha. No, I have a sarcastic imaginative sense of humor. Plus on the Internet it’s hard to gauge whether someone is serious or not. I forget that sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back