Crime Any updates on punishments for traitors?

Yea it's pretty sad. Their knee jerk reaction is always "bbbut whatabout BLM". It's complete garbage but it's all they have.
How is it complete garbage? These pieces of shit did the same thing that BLM was doing for months.

So that's why there was no looting or violence or death during the capitol insurrection?

<TheWire1>

Because he spoke at the rally RIGHT BEFORE THE INSURRECTION.

<Dany07>
there actually was. Cops murdered some innocent white protesters there were starting college next fall

OK this wasn't really organized. It was a bunch of turds that took words out of context and arrived with no real plan. And things got shitty. Either way. Jail em all.

No one was planning on it? Hmm, weird.
According to the criminal complaint filed on Jan. 19, on Jan. 6, the three documented their participation and whereabouts in or around the U.S. Capitol on social media. Caldwell posted messages on Facebook such as, “We are surging forward. Doors breached[.]” and at 3:05 p.m. posted just, “Inside.” Watkins posted photos of herself, and with Crowl, on her Parler account and captioned a photo by stating, “Me before forcing entry into the Capitol Building. #stopthesteal2 #stormthecapitol #oathkeepers #ohiomilitia.” Subsequently, she posted a video of herself inside the Capitol captioned, “Yeah. We stormed the Capitol today. Teargassed, the whole, 9. Pushed our way into the Rotunda. Made it into the Senate even. The news is lying (even Fox) about the Historical Events we created today.”

In addition to the communication via Facebook and Parler, the FBI obtained an audio recording of Zello communications between Watkins and other suspected Oath Keepers during the Capitol incursion on a channel called “Stop the Steal J6.” As alleged in the indictment, in one transmission Watkins stated, “We have a good group. We have about 30-40 of us. We are sticking together and sticking to the plan.” An unknown male responds, “We’ll see you soon, Jess. Airborne.” Following the U.S. Capitol incursion, Watkins and Crowl each interviewed with the media. During the interviews, both confirmed membership of the Oath Keepers.

"Trump said It’s gonna be wild!!!!!!! It’s gonna be wild!!!!!!! He wants us to make it WILD that’s what he’s saying. He called us all to the Capitol and wants us to make it wild!!! Sir Yes Sir!!! Gentlemen we are heading to DC pack your shit!!” Meggs posted on Facebook in late December, according to prosecutors.
2AI24MWQCXWATCDBUOBATRK75Q.aspx

As to organizing.
Records from several other far-right Zello channels show that the app was a platform for organizing and feverish incitement in the days leading up to the deadly riot.

Speaking in a password-protected channel called “DC 3.0”, a user named “AmericanRev2” described how Zello would fit into a communication plan featuring multiple apps: “Once we go operational, this channel will just be for intel gathering and organizing on the backside … All information, once verified, will be put into the Telegram and then shared to boots on the ground from there.”

The speaker’s voice, username and profile picture match other social media accounts used by Josh Ellis, the administrator of mymilitia.com, another hotbed of far-right organizing.

“DC 3.0” is one of at least five channels that were created specifically for the 6 January event. Organizing also took place in channels that have been active for years, including one run by the III% Security Force, a Georgia-based militia group.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/13/zello-app-us-capitol-attack-far-right

You also have the pipe bombs planted that luckily didn't go off and the dude who showed up too late for the party with all the molotovs and guns.

And not just the Oath Keepers showed up with a plan to breach the capital. The Proud Boys did as well.
In the 24-page filing, U.S. prosecutors say Nordean, who they say calls himself the "sergeant of arms" of the Seattle Proud Boys, was "personally active" in planning the group's activities on Jan. 6 and used social media to recruit members, raise money and gather military-style equipment in the weeks leading up to it.

On the day of the attack, they say, the "defendant — dressed all in black, wearing a tactical vest — led the Proud Boys through the use of encrypted communications and military-style equipment."

"He led them with the specific plans to: split up into groups, attempt to break into the Capitol building from as many different points as possible, and prevent the Joint Session of Congress from Certifying the Electoral College results," prosecutors wrote.
https://www.npr.org/2021/03/02/9728...der-war-powers-planned-ahead-for-capitol-riot

From The Donald forum.
“Storm the Capitol,” wrote one user a few days ago in response to a question about what to do if Congress “ignores the evidence” of voter fraud (the post was upvoted 500 times), while a graphic posted to the site showed a map of key streets around Congress that protesters wanted to obstruct: “There’s 535 politicians and ~3500 guards.”

Also from TheDonald.
On the TheDonald forum, plans grew increasingly specific: posters discussed that there are only 2,000 Capitol police members, a number they can easily overwhelm. Floorplans were posted alongside directives. “Find the tunnels. Arrest the worst traitors,” one posted, according to The Daily Beast. One person planning on attending the rally wrote a post titled, “Today I told my kids Goodbye.”
https://www.gq.com/story/wednesday-capitol-attack-summary
On forum boards like TheDonald and antigovernment and militia movement group chats, those conversations included plans to surround the Capitol on all sides, alongside maps of the U.S. Capitol complex marked with locations of tunnels and entry points. "And there was discussion specifically of overwhelming police with large crowds and doing that in order to violate laws against carrying weapons and against entering federal buildings," Holt says.

There wasn't a specific time or a formal plan, "but the discussions to do exactly what we saw [Wednesday] ... this was an idea that was fomenting and spreading and shared approvingly between users in these extremist communities that we've been watching."
https://www.npr.org/sections/insurr...ans-to-storm-capitol-were-made-in-plain-sight

there actually was. Cops murdered some innocent white protesters there were starting college next fall

Sad to hear. Let's hope that it's all resolved in a court of law. My prayers to those innocent protesters no matter what color they were.

Yea it's pretty sad. Their knee jerk reaction is always "bbbut whatabout BLM". It's complete garbage but it's all they have.

The F.B.I. says Antifa/BLM weren't there on Jan 6th.

How is it complete garbage? These pieces of shit did the same thing that BLM was doing for months.

Did you see what the cops were doing to the protesters over the summer?

All this Navy veteran did was ask the cops a question and he got his forearm broken for it.

They have been sent to ClubMAGA for a getaway retreat
Except for that Sullivan boy

I'm not able to find much on what is happening to the traitors that stormed the capital. My hope is severe, life destroying prison sentences but I haven't heard of anything like that being dealt out yet.

<Dany07>

You sound more unhinged than they are.

Because this has nothing to do with BLM. People are using it to deflect from the the seriousness of what these traitors did.

It's not deflection. People want to know why the terrorists who were burning down buildings, looting stores, and assaulting/murdering people last year for 8 months have nowhere near the accountability or notoriety that the morons who broke into the Capital do.

I'm not able to find much on what is happening to the traitors that stormed the capital. My hope is severe, life destroying prison sentences but I haven't heard of anything like that being dealt out yet.

Would like to see anyone who went inside put on the no fly list.

It's not deflection. People want to know why the terrorists who were burning down buildings, looting stores, and assaulting/murdering people last year for 8 months have nowhere near the accountability or notoriety that the morons who broke into the Capital do.

It's absolutely deflection. They're completely separate events. The only reason you dopes keep bringing it up is to try to downplay what happened at the Capitol. It's blatantly obvious.

It's absolutely deflection. They're completely separate events. The only reason you dopes keep bringing it up is to try to downplay what happened at the Capitol. It's blatantly obvious.

There's nothing to downplay. I was horrified at people who broke the law on January 6th but they are thankfully being held accountable. I was also horrified at the destruction BLM caused across the country last year, but strangely all of the people on the left saying they're horrified about January 6th were dead silent on what happened last year.