Any update on Tracy Cortez?

svAhKFA.jpeg

i gotta say fuck t city. i seen him and tracy (and another couple) leaving the arena last night - as i walking past them i said hey much respect (didnt make a big to do or ask for a picture or any fan shit) and this dude ortega ice grills me like i just told him go fuck ya motha or something. literally like he wanted to scrap me for saying "hey much respect". fuck that dude and tracy, try hard losers

Haaa haaa, he ain't got time for a sherdogger.

i gotta say fuck t city. i seen him and tracy (and another couple) leaving the arena last night - as i walking past them i said hey much respect (didnt make a big to do or ask for a picture or any fan shit) and this dude ortega ice grills me like i just told him go fuck ya motha or something. literally like he wanted to scrap me for saying "hey much respect". fuck that dude and tracy, try hard losers
charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

Should have told that him that you hit a lot harder than Holloway and it would only take one punch to put him down.

What did he say?
He didn’t say anything at all. I’m the last person to ask people for pics or anything, literally was just a head nod, chest tap and I said much respect. He fuckin looked at me like I killed his dog and just stared at me. So I feinted him and he he started running. Lol na but forreal was mad weird, dude tries super hard to be a tough guy

He didn’t say anything at all. I’m the last person to ask people for pics or anything, literally was just a head nod, chest tap and I said much respect. He fuckin looked at me like I killed his dog and just stared at me. So I feinted him and he he started running. Lol na but forreal was mad weird, dude tries super hard to be a tough guy
A chest tap can be perceived differently by some

You should have torn off your horn and thrown it at him for ice grilling you. Someone ice grills me they’ll be confined to a wheel chair. For lyfe.

Pregnant? Hope she will enjoy being a single mom

she's a good Catholic family values Latina (probably) so no she didn't

But sex before marriage is ok?
Love that catholic lifestyle.
(this post brought to you by KY jelly, for those with breeding spirit)

A chest tap can be perceived differently by some
Lmao na I didn’t tAp his chest, I’m saying I tapped my own chest while saying much respect from a distance. I shoulda palmed his man bun and slapped him on his ass before I tell him to keep it pushing

Back