Any thoughts on the grodex mamba bag?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by never enough, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Kendodsworth White Belt

Ive seen these bags, wanted to get myself one for UK lockdown, popped on the website and your looking at 1k+ (dollars) for a bag!!!!

Can't justify that for it to be hung in my cold, damp messy garage, it's definitely aimed towards the professionals/celebs and high end boxing gyms.

I would like to know what makes it that price though?....what leather and filling is used, do any of you guys know?
    I was thinking offcuts from the gucci factory.

2. KidMoe Kid Moe

Their main explanation is that they use Italian Leather (so luxury is a big selling factor). However, even "replica" (bootleg designer) handbags and brands like Superare can source Italian Leather these days thanks to globalization. Filling-wise I haven't heard much but their website lists it as shredded cotton, so nothing too ground breaking but better than the standard Everlast old rags.