Any Sherdoggers play the UFC game on ps4?

illegalnature

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have my tapout shirt on right now and barbed wire tattoo on my bicep so if you still think you have a chance, you should add me. my psn is hellzfire666

I'm not really all that good though but I will probably beat up the Sherdoggers.

I was going to, but I decided to have sex with a woman instead.

Lol bring it onnnn. EJRMAN810's the gamertag.

Yep, I will destroy your world
Just witnessed a full fledged real life Jersey Shore breakdown.

I don't play. I grapplefuck the shit out of noobs like you until you throw your controller at your big screen TV in frustration.

JLBNphD is the name, asswhoopins the game.

Bitch you don't know who you're stepping up to I bet Garnett would smash you

I don't play. I grapplefuck the shit out of noobs like you until you throw your controller at your big screen TV in frustration.

Want some? Where were y'all when the tourney was on? Pussies

Honestly don't want to sound like a dick but I looked most of you guys up....I would walk through yall like I wasn't even playing... The lack of high tier players and big mouths amazes me on this forum...Not a single one of u would win a round thats how bad it would be...I would give you my screen name but I dont want to tarnish those who have earned the right to challenge me...It's like offering a title shot to the bottom fighters....earn it and maybe I will grant it...It would be charity on my part if I played with any of u loud mouths....

Just know I'm that guy they always talk about when they say "No matter how good you are there's always somebody better" ...I'm the allllllways better person...

My record isn't high but I'd go as far to say I have top 5 stand up in this entire game buddy. I mow almost all my opponents down records don't mean shit chris rfc was like 1000-100 and I still mowed him down like the autumn wheat so keep talkin shit dude we the top 3 here are some of the best this game has to offer. Take your record and stuff it ask chris what rankings mean. Lol I can beat the top guys in this game like nothing Hanri is just a bad matchup.

Bitch you don't know who you're stepping up to I bet Garnett would smash you

hqdefault.jpg

Lol bring it onnnn. EJRMAN810's the gamertag.

tough talk....you guys should come test your meddle in our tournaments

JLBNphD...I accept your challenge...BxTilikum

Honestly don't want to sound like a dick but I looked most of you guys up....I would walk through yall like I wasn't even playing... The lack of high tier players and big mouths amazes me on this forum...Not a single one of u would win a round thats how bad it would be...I would give you my screen name but I dont want to tarnish those who have earned the right to challenge me...It's like offering a title shot to the bottom fighters....earn it and maybe I will grant it...It would be charity on my part if I played with any of u loud mouths....

Just know I'm that guy they always talk about when they say "No matter how good you are there's always somebody better" ...I'm the allllllways better person...

1307%20-%20autoplay_gif%20chris_jericho%20clapping%20gif%20limited_animation%20wwe.gif

I gotta admit this right here reminds me of an 80's heel wrestler promo....

What's your screen name? ID LOVE a chance to see if you are all talk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back