Any Questions for Wineland, Jessamyn Duke or Holdsworth??

Who does Wineland want next? And don't let him off the hook if he says "well ill wait for ufc to tell me..'

Yes, please ask Wineland if he reviewed the stoppage with his Barao fight and if he still thinks its early.

Ask Chris what it is like to play Thor please.

For Wineland:

The barao kick shaked his brain or it was just pain? How he felt till the kick?

You never had a nickname?

How good does he feel about his weight in his division? He cuts it easy? It gets harder or easier now than the early days? how much does he weight inside camp?

Would he rather fight the winner of Assuncao vs. Dillashaw or the loser of McDonald vs. Faber?

Why he still works in the fire department?

Who is his main sparring partner?

For Wineland:

The barao kick shaked his brain or it was just pain? How he felt till the kick?

You never had a nickname?

How good does he feel about his weight in his division? He cuts it easy? It gets harder or easier now than the early days? how much does he weight inside camp?

Would he rather fight the winner of Assuncao vs. Dillashaw or the loser of McDonald vs. Faber?

Why he still works in the fire department?

Who is his main sparring partner?

Thanks--these are great.

A fan Adam! both you and Wineland haha.

Scale 1-10 how cute do i think Jessamyn is?

hint:
rhymes with date ;)

For Holdsworth:

Does he still train in BJJ under Marc Laimon, who gave him his black belt?

What does he think about the fight between GSP and Johnny Hendricks, Hendricks being trained by Laimon and how does he see that fight playing out?

Training at Team Alpha Male, what would he say the biggest improvement has been in his game?

For Wineland: There was a brief almost split-second where your head bounced off the canvas; a conscious body doesn't allow that to happen, so why were you crying early stoppage?

Ask Eddie if he thinks he has the best boxing in his division.

To Duke:

Did you think you were gonna be paired against Pennington during quarterfinals in TUF? Did you already have an idea how you would've fought her from when you were initially going to fight her (invicta)?

Holdsworth :

We're you surprised you were able to out strike Beal? What do you think was the cause of that - reach? Your jab? What are your favorite striking techniques and how do you work on getting comfortable with them BETWEEN fights when you can't really test them?

To all: how much hard sparring do you do?

Don't be such a prick.

Believe it or not, I respect Eddie Wineland, and I understand how much work he put into getting that title shot.

My only gripe is that while he's intending to criticize the officiating, he's also subliminally, and most likely unintentionally downplaying Renan's victory over him by persistently electing to talk about this subject in every interview since the fight took place.

Back