Any professional boxers ever post here?

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shawn Hawk, cruiserweight, posted here for a bit.
However, there was some weird what-to-do on his profile page a few years back where a gal was claiming he was an imposter… using Hawk’s name.

For all the years I’ve been here I can’t think of any other.

I think I remember Josh Barnett posting on the UFC side years ago. Otherwise there is @sweetviolenturg and another guy who it says he is a professional fighter who's name I can't remember and that's all I know lol.

I think I remember Josh Barnett posting on the UFC side years ago. Otherwise there is @sweetviolenturg and another guy who it says he a professional fighter and that's all I know lol.

There has been a few mma guys.
Tom Erickson (Big Cat) posted here. Very, very humble guy. I was making fun of his efforts against Briggs (just to be a dick) and he replied back in such a kind way that it made me look like even more of a dick.

Loads of MMA on and off, Bisping being one. Sweetviolenthug being the only current ex-pro in the boxing forum as far as I know.

Over the years since sherdog started a bunch of MMA fighters. I’ve been here way before my account shows, ever since the ezboard days.

boxers though, I’m not too sure. There was a hw boxer not that long ago here talking about how he had sparred with everyone, Lennox, Holyfield, foreman, etc. Forgot who he was but it seemed pretty legit and had some awesome stuff to say about the fighters he sparred with.

JWP has an account here, I think I remember seeing him post at some point many years ago. Hasn't been on since 2016 according to my quick member search.

there was a guy about 16 years ago, some here probably remember. He was gung ho like many aspiring fighters are but I think he lost both his fights and dissapeared from here and from boxing. It's a tough game, much more competitive than mma in terms of how many good fighters you have to get through to make it. I think Sinister got interviews with some guys many years ago but they'd probably be impossible to find now.

Over the years since sherdog started a bunch of MMA fighters. I’ve been here way before my account shows, ever since the ezboard days.

boxers though, I’m not too sure. There was a hw boxer not that long ago here talking about how he had sparred with everyone, Lennox, Holyfield, foreman, etc. Forgot who he was but it seemed pretty legit and had some awesome stuff to say about the fighters he sparred with.
that's right and it sounded very believable too.

Not a boxer, but Bas Rutten used to post here.
Personally I had a few funny conversations with Lennox Lewis on Instagram.

And I managed to make David Haye block me on Instagram... I commented that he doesn't belong on the same picture with Usain Bolt, lol.

And I managed to make David Haye block me on Instagram... I commented that he doesn't belong on the same picture with Usain Bolt, lol.

Funny story about Bas Rutten posting here.

Back in like 2003 some guys were dogpiling on me for some reason. I can't remember why. But I never insulted them back. The next day I got a private message from Bas Rutten saying that he liked how I didn't return fire for fire.... so he asked for my address and he mailed me that multi-DVD Bas Rutten training package.

Ha! That's funny. Did he reply back to you or just the block?

Funny story about Bas Rutten posting here.

Back in like 2003 some guys were dogpiling on me for some reason. I can't remember why. But I never insulted them back. The next day I got a private message from Bas Rutten saying that he liked how I didn't return fire for fire.... so he asked for my address and he mailed me that multi-DVD Bas Rutten training package.

Bas, always a great guy.
I think he got bullied or excluded from groups as a child, so I think him liking your reaction goes back to that.

Back