Any Premium Mexican Handwraps?

Art Vandelay

Latex Salesman
Reaction score
I have used a lot of standard and Mexican handwraps, from most of the Ringside brands, Title, and Everlast. I have not used Ringside's Ultimate Classic wraps yet, nor have I used Reyes or Grant.

I do not like anything other than semi-elastic Mexican 180" wraps. Out of all the wraps I've used, Top Contender's are my favorite, largely due to velcro which doesn't seem to quit.

With that said, are there any innovative closure systems or premium quality Mexican handwraps that are significantly superior?

Cleto Reyes Mexican Market wraps. You can't get them except from Mexico or Ebay.

d51f_1.JPG

I think that is a typo or does cageside have 180s too? I am rpetty sure they are 200s as well.

The new ringside wraps are a lot better than my old everlast ones. The everlast ones have a thin strip of velcro vs the ringsides which have velcro that is the width of the entire wrap
Mexican-Style Handwraps at Ringside.com
these are the ones i have they look very different than that picture though i will upload a picture when i find my camera

I've heard/seen mexican hand wraps. How do they differ from the one's I use and can get anywhere?

Mexican wraps are stretchy and normal wraps are cotton. Correct me if I am wrong.

Back