Social Any other Sherdoggers have their lives changed by Cryptocurrency

MeatWagon06

Biting on Feints
@Silver
Reaction score
Were you an early adopter and made major gains. Or did you FOMO buy at the top and watch your funds plummet? I was fortunate enough to buy BTC back in the SilkRoad Tor browser days & flipped XRP from $.025 to around $3. Thus changing my life financially. Since I’ve been day trading on and off and accumulating projects I believe in through the Bear market. It’s looking like another great Crypto boom is upon us. If you were into it before it might be time to look into it again. Of course only use money you can afford to lose and do your DD.

Which are you thinking about? Etherium? Doesn't bitchute have their own crypto currency?

I lost 250$ due to FOMO and havent recovered

Yup Bitcoin and etherium are where it's at .

Yup Bitcoin and etherium are where it's at .
ETH is best performer in my portfolio right now. I honestly wasn’t expecting it. I loaded the boat back in January of last year because it was cheap.
0A21C67A-6CD5-472A-81F8-ABEA18468B6A.jpeg

I spent bitcoin on drugs when it was 1/10000th of what it became and your thread just made me want to swallow a handful of cyanide pills so thanx you peice of shit

Yup. I believe their upgrade going to help push even further. 2.0

I bought a few bitcoin around 6k last year.

I spent bitcoin on drugs when it was 1/10000th of what it became and your thread just made me want to swallow a handful of cyanide pills so thanx you peice of shit
Same. 2011 was a fun year

Haha. Yep I bought around $30 to buy off Silk Road and never ended up getting anything. Then I forgot about it for years til I heard someone talking about it in 2017. Then shit my pants when I still had log in info to my TorMail Blockchain wallet. I normally have the worst luck and that was hitting the lotto.

Yup. I believe their upgrade going to help push even further. 2.0

I bought a few bitcoin around 6k last year.
I bought back in BTC around 4K after a shitty Q4 of 2018 and don’t plan on selling for 4-5 years. With some patience many more good days to come brother.

Were you an early adopter and made major gains. Or did you FOMO buy at the top and watch your funds plummet? I was fortunate enough to buy BTC back in the SilkRoad Tor browser days & flipped XRP from $.025 to around $3. Thus changing my life financially. Since I’ve been day trading on and off and accumulating projects I believe in through the Bear market. It’s looking like another great Crypto boom is upon us. If you were into it before it might be time to look into it again. Of course only use money you can afford to lose and do your DD.

How do you liquidate without getting taxed out the ass?

Crypto is a Ponzi scheme. It’s a fugazi.
You obviously know nothing. BTC is the best performing asset. And even if it is a elaborate scam.. it’s profitable.

Last edited:
How do you liquidate without getting taxed out the ass?
I’ve only ever withdrew twice legally using Coinbase to PayPal which gives you an account statement at the end of the year. Like any other stock exchange. I had to pay more taxes from my Robinhood stock app last year.

BTC is being rapidly adopted as a payment option for a lot of places/websites. I keep my holdings on a non-KYC exchange and on a margin account that aren’t under US regulation. When it comes time that I totally wanna cash out, I’ll weigh my options and see if I wanna do it the legal way or if there’s a way around it.

You obviously know nothing. BTC is the best performing asset. And even if it is a elaborate scam.. it’s profitable.
“Asset” and “scam” together. Lol, Warren Buffett of sherdog has appeared. Works for the local highway department.

Most I've made was 7k off of flipping chainlink. Paid off my credit card debt. Now I just DCA every check into link. It kills me knowing I could've been a millionaire at this point if I had invested when I initially heard about it a few years ago when it was 12c. It's been exploding in price lately, soon to hit $5.

Back