Any other Conor fans shed a tear or two after Saturday's historic win?

Yes I tripped balls and Maurice Green vs Aleksei Oleinik Pre-fight Promo Induced laughter to the point of tears. What about you TS?
dude the part when Aleksei said "my opponent doesn't have very big name, but, he is angry" really did have me in tears.

We were left with a sour taste in our mouth that we had to deal with for over a year after a humiliating defeat to Nurmagomedove..
350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

We had to dig deep and remain strong, waiting and waiting with a broken heart while Conor carried a heavy burden for his fans.. which may have fueled those shoulder shots that broke Donald's nose. We refused to fall.. and we were rewarded on January 18th.

1200438654_76411860-e1579472547177jpg_large

Once this emotional baggage was unloaded .. I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief and let a tear or two out. Redemption.
If you say yes, you're inadvertently admitting you also masturbate to his Instagram.

LMAO TS, nicely done I have to admit.

Hopefully Conor trolls take notes in how to make a good Conor thread.

Historic? What, the knockouts in three divisions thing? Cmon man, he’s fighting guys that are barely welterweights.

I was happy only because he was the first of a two legged parlay; the other being Khabib over Ferguson.

We were left with a sour taste in our mouth that we had to deal with for over a year after a humiliating defeat to Nurmagomedove..

We had to dig deep and remain strong, waiting and waiting with a broken heart while Conor carried a heavy burden for his fans.. which may have fueled those shoulder shots that broke Donald's nose. We refused to fall.. and we were rewarded on January 18th.

Once this emotional baggage was unloaded .. I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief and let a tear or two out. Redemption.
I said it before conor fans are like obsessed teenage girls.

Why is it that Conor fans are so creepy?

Quality level trolling and I was looking forward to the torrent of abuse that was sure to follow. I’m disappointed that not more people went full on triggered mode....

He beat a guy on the way out, who didn't come to fight.

Any other Conor fans shed a tear or two after Saturday's historic win?
giphy.gif

This is top class trolling

Notoriouslefthand and co is not on this guys level

Crying tears of joy for a rapist that sucker punches old men unprovoked.......yikes

After seeing what Conor did to cerrone, I was relieved to know that he did go easy on that old man. It also made me doubt the rape allegations, because with the Conor we say sat night, it would have been a rape/murder. I was peeling potatoes when he done that to cowboy, and I rinsed those potatoes in tears. I always knew he was more than GOAT, he's the saint a 4th generation Irish-American like me has always needed. I got drunk off proper 12 and ended up burning the potatoes.

Historic win? Against a guy coming off a couple of losses?

Would you like to buy some Conor bathwater? I'll give you a good price.

Back