Any news on TJ Grant?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anybody heard anything on him? The truly forgotten about man at 155. I really thought he was gonna start doing some damage at 155. I feel so bad for him. Any of you guys have any news on him? And if he does return, where do you think he belongs in the division, and who would like to potentially see him matched up with? I wouldn't mind a fight with the winner of Barboza/Johnson, or Tony Ferguson if he returns fairly quick

TJ Grant is actually working in the circus in Ontario with a friend of mine.

TJ Grant's uncle is the owner of the circus and TJ works on it.

They make little money, and it's extremely hard work..

First off... if he's out in bum fuck Ontario working on a circus, I highly doubt he's coming back, and if he does, I doubt he's a serious contender again... it's a huge life style change..

Secondly, I can't believe some guy who was supposed to fight for the title, and was a top notch fighter, is forced to work a job like on a circus. if you want to talk about fighter pay, there it is. A guy who was going to fight for the title, is working quite possibly the dirtiest, most difficult, longest hour job Canada has to offer.

I was going to make a thread about TJ working on the circus a few weeks ago but forgot, so there it is.

First off... if he's out in bum fuck Ontario working on a circus, I highly doubt he's coming back, and if he does, I doubt he's a serious contender again... it's a huge life style change..

Secondly, I can't believe some guy who was supposed to fight for the title, and was a top notch fighter, is forced to work a job like on a circus. if you want to talk about fighter pay, there it is. A guy who was going to fight for the title, is working quite possibly the dirtiest, most difficult, longest hour job Canada has to offer.

I was going to make a thread about TJ working on the circus a few weeks ago but forgot, so there it is.

Lmao

Not sure if serious or if there's some inside joke I'm missing lol

Not sure if serious or if there's some inside joke I'm missing lol

The joke is that this has been posted on every single TJ Grant thread lately. The original post was that TJ was working in the Oil Rigs in Canada, and they get paid a shit ton of money but it's hard work, basically the complete opposite of what this guy has been posting.

Just a typical sherdog joke.

The joke is that this has been posted on every single TJ Grant thread lately. The original post was that TJ was working in the Oil Rigs in Canada, and they get paid a shit ton of money but it's hard work, basically the complete opposite of what this guy has been posting.

Just a typical sherdog joke.

Cheers, that post is pretty hilarious though lol.

Back