Any news on Tarec?

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He was supposed to fight at 172 but pulled out due to injury (btw does anyone know kind of injury was that?)

Then, no news.

Where is Saffiedine?

I like the guy and wanna see him fight again asap, I think he has a lot of interesting fights on WW right now.

i think he said somethin about bein ready to fight again in late summer

I'm pissed Saff didn't get a chance to embarrass Jake standing cause Ellenberger himself had to pull out of the Singapore card with an injury.

He will probably fight again this summer. If not then I will cry until I get my next fix of properly set-up low kicks.

I'm pissed Saff didn't get a chance to embarrass Jake standing cause Ellenberger himself had to pull out of the Singapore card with an injury.

He will probably fight again this summer. If not then I will cry until I get my next fix of properly set-up low kicks.

Yeah that woulda been a good scrap for Saff. He woulda put a hurting on Ellenberger.

Most of the top 10 is tied up currently, which is unfortunate. A fight against Kampmann would be very entertaining though.

He got injured yet again

Worse than Lil nog at this rate

Tarec is a beast, one of the best strikers in the UFC but his lack of killer instinct will not win him many fans with the casuals.

He got injured yet again

Worse than Lil nog at this rate

Haha, he's not quite there yet but it's already getting difficult for me to look forward to him fighting.

The ww div is passing by him big time. I really dont know who could he fight next. All the top dogs are booked. Maybe the winner of Gastelum vs Muzoke? Loser of Rory vs Woodley?

Haha, he's not quite there yet but it's already getting difficult for me to look forward to him fighting.

Yeah true .

With Lil Nog I just don't bother/care anymore. With Tarec you have a slight hope that he'd make it, but his injury record is worrying.

Back