Shoop Any News on McGregor Allegations?

How do you know she knows the law
It's possible that she doesn't know the law, but the narrative that she settled out of court isn't applicable since the case was effectively out of her hands the moment she reported it to the authorities.

He may not have raped. But he's 100% a cheater.

Still scum tbh

I'm guessing it was a hoax.

Something like that isn't getting swept under the rug or not actioned for 6 months.
No offense man but you obviously have never dealt with the courts. You’d be hard-pressed to find a slower or more dysfunctional system.

No offense man but you obviously have never dealt with the courts. You’d be hard-pressed to find a slower or more dysfunctional system.

US or Ireland?

And fortunately, no - I have not ;)

US or Ireland?

And fortunately, no - I have not ;)
Can’t speak for Ireland, but US, yeah.

It can be something you really cannot argue/ultra-clear. That something can STILL take literally multiple years.

I still don’t get the photoshopping of the Russian dude that appears in Conor threads
I missed what that is all about I guess.

conor-spanks-hitto.jpg

@ Frank McEdgar @Hitto

If he's booked for a fight then it'll be a sign the matter is closed, until then it's still on going.

I heard the case was dismissed. TS stole and swallowed all of Conor’s DNA evidence.

I like to disrespect the hard work and accomplishments of a professional athlete as much as the next guy. But even for me, someone that doesn't basque in the glow of Conor's success but rather to point out his flaws and laugh...This was always super sketchy.

I never saw any credible news about anything related other than the "Loose Change" guy ranting. If this happened. No money would keep his name out of the press or his ass out off cuffs.

The sheer desperation some have shown in willing this one to be true is crazy. Kinda sick as well really.

Stick to he taps a lot and has no gas tank... At least we know those are true and provable.

Weirdos are gonna be upset that he actually didn’t rape anyone

Based on what evidence?

So far I know he is the kind of shit bag that throws a dolly at a bus full of people.

Always trying to sully an innocent man's name

Shame on society

It's possible that she doesn't know the law, but the narrative that she settled out of court isn't applicable since the case was effectively out of her hands the moment she reported it to the authorities.

What would happen to her though if she withdrew the accusation and said "sorry I was mistaken and intoxicated".

A public fine for wasting police time or a jail sentence. I can't think the punishment would be that serious.

It might be a bit more complicated buy surely team Mcgregor can throw a fuck tonne of money at her and ask her to withdraw the accusation.

I wouldn't trust team Mcgregor if it were me though.

Back