Any new bad boy gear?

thedon_1

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
A while back ithere was some talk about bad boy releasing a new range, and i think fightgear said they would be stocking it.

Anyone seen or got any of the new stuff?

dragonblue.net have some new badboy gear there a french site. I found there site on the mma links sticky thread.

they got some long t-shirts- t-shirts- hoodie zip up tops.

Good service I got my order in 1 week.

Howver the material is a bit thin, but gear is nice

Is that link right? Because i'm getting some japanese site

stu... does the BadBoy gear have a little bb tag stitched in the left side of the stuff you got?

Sorry to be off topic but Fightgear you've got PM from more than a week ago.

badboy has to be one of the most ripped off MMA brands ever

Sorry I spelt the link wrong it should be www.dragonbleu.net

the french spelling of blue not the english

Fight gear this is what I got- a T-shirt and a zip up hoodie. Yes fight gear they have a little label- they had the tags which were the same when I bought a badboy bag from you at he seni.

As always badboy gear is a bit more pricey- with the t-shirt its made out of polyester if im right -it feels a bit too thin - i prefer cotton t-shirts..

Yo fightgear thanks again for my order this week

Yeah thats why I was asking.... the owner told us last week that they haven't released the new range yet and they haven't produced any of the old range for the past six months.
Terrier.... sorry mate.... read it and lost it. Can you send again plz.....

Stu - more than welcome mate. Next time you see us.... gimme a nudge. Always good to meet the customers in person!

Fightgear UK said:
Yeah thats why I was asking.... the owner told us last week that they haven't released the new range yet and they haven't produced any of the old range for the past six months.
Terrier.... sorry mate.... read it and lost it. Can you send again plz.....

Is my stuff the new range then- because I haven't seen it elsewhere- I know you fightgear- will soon be having the new Badboy stuff. Strange how a French site can have it before everyone else.

Back