Any more UFC London fights been added ?

Are you looking to go? I'm a londoner but haven't been to an event, looking to change that next year!

Are you looking to go? I'm a londoner but haven't been to an event, looking to change that next year!

Yeah I'll be going.

I live in essex so getting there is easy. As you can see from my sig I have been to few events now and they are a tone of fun, 204 was personaly the best one.

Manuwa
Overeem (Hunt fight won't happen)
Pickett retirement fight
Jotko
Krylov
Latifi
Volkov
Calderwood
Karolina
Moroz
Bagautinov
Taisumov
Magomedov
Kish
Khabilov
Ray
Pearson
Edwards
Tumenov
Breese
Till
Marshman
Bearjew
Antigulov
Omielanczuk
Abdurakhimov

More then enough solid European fighters to make a good card.

Jojo wants to fight at UFC London but we'll see.

66770253.jpg

failing that, id like to see darren till and jack marshman
chuck in lanchana green and kate jackson

Yeah I'll be going.

I live in essex so getting there is easy. As you can see from my sig I have been to few events now and they are a tone of fun, 204 was personaly the best one.
No way! I'm from Hornchurch mate. Small world. There was talk of arranging a UK sherdogger meetup, might be worth looking into..

So far according to wiki with reliable sources..

Anyone got anymore info about the main or co main ?

All these fights better be on the prelims lol.

Gus v bader and manuwa v glover would be decent then they need a good main event.

No way! I'm from Hornchurch mate. Small world. There was talk of arranging a UK sherdogger meetup, might be worth looking into..
UFC London makes the most sense for location. Just need someone to bring a giant sherdog banner to the O2 arena so we can all find eachover.

I think the Joe duffy fight is confirmed for the main card.

I can accept that as the opening fight for the main card. I havent been to an event since page v hendo and that card was great. Couldnt get to the bisping v hendo card as it sold out in seconds and im not paying through the nose on resale sites.

I hope this isnt some watered down shit card but I have my fears it will be.

So far according to wiki with reliable sources..

Anyone got anymore info about the main or co main ?
Card looks like total ass.

They are fucking over Allen with the Amirkhani fight also.

Back