Any good CV writers? Need help with personal profile

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I need to redo that sentence:

A responsible and hardworking individual with 2 years of experience within HR environment mainly employee relations. Currently seeks...

The second sentence is only indicator what else I am planning to add.

Can someone help me make that sentence to feel more "alive"?

A responsible and hardworking individual with two years of experience within the human resource environment with a focus on employee relations.

could that be better? I'm not a english major though

A responsible and hardworking individual with two years of experience within the human resource environment with a focus on employee relations.

could that be better? I'm not a english major though

Oh yes kind sir. Thats sounds better

A responsible and hardworking individual with 2 years of experience as an HR professional, I also possess a strong post count to likes ratio on Sherdog.com in my first year at a Green Belt level (1,474 posts, 1,621 likes, with Dec. 20, 2015 being my join date). I also intend to go 'Plat' soon too.

I can provide references with dick pics all the way up to the Senior Administrator level if necessary.

& go on from there. you got this bro.

1. Problem / issue
  2. How you murdered it
Keep it short & sweet & simple.

Try and make every statement on your rez tell the story of how the Mongols devoured Europe.
A responsible and hardworking individual with 2 years of experience within HR environment mainly employee relations. Currently seeks...
- responsible and hardworking = too bland; Try "flexible, team-oriented leader"
- individual with 2 years of experience = Individual? No, just no. Your paltry two years of experience needs to be expressed fiscally; "For the last 8 fiscal quarters..." or some such shit (have figures at the ready to back that shit up).
- within HR environment mainly employee relations = Are you trying to send me into a rage?
"Hey Phil! Some guy working in Human Relations is hinting that he's got actual experience in something called 'employee relations'. Am I in some kind of a dream Phil, or is this real life?"
No - instead you were recognized for your strong interpersonal skills and awarded a position within the team plugging the holes left by others. And this all equals dramatic & visible savings (show that you KNOW that your work is connected to your company's bottom line).

Last edited:
'Experience with employee relations' makes it sound like you bang your co-workers bro. Depending on the interviewer that could end very badly, or very well indeed.

I wouldn't say "two years OF experience". I'd say " with two years experience"

Make one out of nowhere sentence.
For an example "I need to leave early on fridays, as I am a boozer" or something like that.
It actually works. Your CV will stand out.
You'll come off as honest.

Back