Any good Boxing/MuayThai youtube channels?

hotborsh

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hiya comrads, are there any good youtube channels for boxing/muay thai technique, combos etc? There's a lot of good channels like that for grappling/bjj, but i can't seem to find anything good on striking. Can you share some with me?

Hiya comrads, are there any good youtube channels for boxing/muay thai technique, combos etc? There's a lot of good channels like that for grappling/bjj, but i can't seem to find anything good on striking. Can you share some with me?

Do you mean purely instructional or is analysis fine too?

Lawrence kenshin and jack slack have two great channels for striking analysis.

For instructional stuff I dont know. I know phuket top team posted a couple of videos I liked. Evolve university (a website, google it) has content for muay thai, boxing, mma, wrestling and bjj but ive only checked out their free stuff.

There's a few tutorials on my channel...in the sig.

I personally like

• Muay Thai Minute
    • Tiger Muay Thai
    • Expert boxing
    • Jack Slack
    • Lawrence Kenshin.
    • JT van V

Anything Freddie Roach is also pretty solid.

Last edited:
Yeah another recommend for JT Van V

I recommend jt van v and my boxing coach. Expertboxing seems like a real nice guy but I feel he totally over complicates things and a lot of it isn't really practical

JT Van V is in my opinion the best boxing coach online. He's done request videos for me before now, and he does them regularly. But it is more advanced stuff generally, so long as you're okay with that.

Do you mean purely instructional or is analysis fine too?

Lawrence kenshin and jack slack have two great channels for striking analysis.

For instructional stuff I dont know. I know phuket top team posted a couple of videos I liked. Evolve university (a website, google it) has content for muay thai, boxing, mma, wrestling and bjj but ive only checked out their free stuff.

I personally like

• Muay Thai Minute
    • Tiger Muay Thai
    • Expert boxing
    • Jack Slack
    • Lawrence Kenshin.
    • JT van V

Anything Freddie Roach is also pretty solid.

Thanks for the shoutout guys!

I've said this before but it's so true that the quality of instructionals out there for striking are so far behind the ones that exist for grappling it's insane.

I haven't spent much time looking at them but I know whenever someone wants an explanation of a technique people struggle to find good videos. Whereas in the grappling forum if you wanna know how to do almost any move you can find 20 minute long videos being demonstrated by world class blackbelts covering every variation, escape, counter, set up and example of it being used in competition.

Us poor striking saps usually have to find an example of it being used then explain it. I mean I don't think I've ever seen a good video explaining something like how to throw a switch kick or honestly even a good video on how to throw a jab. Forget if you want videos with good ways to defend techniques or god forbid to defend combinations.

I do think this is a little less true for boxing than kickboxing or muay thai, and maybe I just haven't been looking, but if there is actually anything good it must be very obscure.

Edit: This post is in reference to videos teaching specific techniques, not video breakdowns or strategy and stuff like that.

Last edited:
Another shout out to JT Van. I just like the way he explains things and I've personally used his footwork videos to great success.

Back