Any fights between now and new years?

Isn't waffle house where Ryan Hall restrained that drunk guy, let him go, stepped outside and then ripped him out of the building like the hand of god?

I wouldn't be too surprised if pro or former pro fighters did Lionheart type underground parking garage fights for the filthy rich to bet on.

If only SD had a system that kept track of all kinds of events....

I went through this before making the thread. As I stated in the OP, I’m not just looking for MMA events but all different types of combat sports events.

I went through this before making the thread. As I stated in the OP, I’m not just looking for MMA events but all different types of combat sports events

Well they are still events. How many do you need? If they aren't good enough you should share why, so people can keep in mind what it exactly is that you are looking for. Because you sounded desperate for any kind of combat in the OP, but now you are telling me you already dismissed a lot of options, which doesn't sound like you are that desperate at all.

@MitMcl there is an Enfusion event the 30th, the KB org where the Tate brothers fought in. Lol

Well they are still events. How many do you need? If they aren't good enough you should share why, so people can keep in mind what it exactly is that you are looking for. Because you sounded desperate for any kind of combat in the OP, but now you are telling me you already dismissed a lot of options, which doesn't sound like you are that desperate at all.
I haven’t dismissed any events, but literally all of the events listed on sherdog take place in completely different time zones and aren’t exactly televised.
@MitMcl there is an Enfusion event the 30th, the KB org where the Tate brothers fought in. Lol
Thank you

I haven’t dismissed any events, but literally all of the events listed on sherdog take place in completely different time zones and aren’t exactly televised.

Thank you

Enfusion is in The Netherlands though,. Don't know what time zone you are in. Also see my post above about boxing events.

I wouldn't be too surprised if pro or former pro fighters did Lionheart type underground parking garage fights for the filthy rich to bet on.
We don't do them on NYE, just Easter and the other holidays. We are too busy smashing the promoters wife on NYE.

I’ll fight you TS.

<{natewhut}>
I’d love to watch y’all bang
giphy.gif

If you tune in to the New Year's RIZIN show, you will have the opportunity to watch an undefeated 11-0 26 year old fight a 49 year old woman with a negative record.

No, I'm not joking.

Good job, RIZIN!

That PBP will get around 40 people watching, as usual for Rizin cards.

You should do catch-all PBP thread for all these random cards.

I'll pop a few PBPs over the weekend. Might do a conglomeration if events roll into each other or are in tandem.

<RomeroSalute>

I'll pop a few PBPs over the weekend. Might do a conglomeration if events roll into each other or are in tandem.

<RomeroSalute>

This one's on Fight Pass early tonight, it's women's grappling but UFC vets it looks like.

This one's on Fight Pass early tonight, it's women's grappling but UFC vets it looks like.

Alash Pride was his morn at 8am but Thru is work fer me so didn't tune in. Replay is still up if anyone is inclined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I prolly won't tune in to a limited combat event but if anyone is interested:

It is Combat Jiu-Jitsu so mayhap some brutality...

HlB1Ko8.jpg

[GRAPPLING]
MEDUSA 5
Hollywood, California, USA

Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT

<RomeroSalute>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back