Any experience visiting The Dominican Republic?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
If so, please do share. I'm going there tomorrow and will be there for about a week. Going alone, so any info would be helpful. I may someday move there and work as well.

If so, please do share. I'm going there tomorrow and will be there for about a week. Going alone, so any info would be helpful. I may someday move there and work as well.

No glove no love.

Crazy man in Santo Domingo attacked me with a machete. Didn't care for SD at all even before this, but that sort of sealed the deal for me. Loved the Samana peninsula in the NE part of the island.

The resorts are nice for the money. Eastern european people love vacationing there, for some reason.

- The resorts are great. Super cheap and very clean/relaxing.

- Be careful with the food there. I got sick from the food. Many people I know went to DR after me and I warned them about the food but they all thought they would be fine....they came back telling me they also got sick. I think it's the oil they use. After I got sick I started eating only baked/grilled foods and was fine.

- Beaches are topless and many Europeans vacation there so expect to see lots of titties and asses in thongs.

Overall I loved it. I stayed in the resort so I have no opinions about DR outside of the resort. If you stay at a resort you need to tip the lady at the check-in and ask her for a ocean side room. I gave her 20 bucks and she switched my room real quickly.

I went there the week after this past Thanksgiving.

I stayed at the Iberostar Hacienda near La Romana. The resort was nice. The drinks were okay, but the food was not that great. Maybe I stayed at too many resorts and the food is just becoming to general for me.

The beach was nice. They had a nice coral reef close enough for me to swim to, and was close to surface, so you can disturb it all you want. It was a nice relaxing stay.

I did not go into La Romana much except to go to Scores Gentlemen's club as there was nothing else much to do or see in it. If you go to La Romana area, DR you just stay on the resort. I am told the Punta Cana area has more night life though.

La Romana area caters to Euros more. All the dominicans there speak italian or french. Many Europeans own homes near the resorts. Just dont drink too many Pina coladas or else you will get the other kind of DR.

Also, you cannot use the tap to even brush your teeth. Driving around by yourself is not much fun because the cops will tax you. And the drivers are all crappy.

The Punta Cana area is more for americans and les Habitants.

Last edited:
Went to a friends wedding in Punta Cana. Just observing the surroundings on the bus ride to the resort sealed that I would not be setting foot outside of it. Sketchy looking is an understatement.

The resorts themselves are great. For some reason, the resort I was at only served one brand of Beer. So it was mostly mixed drinks.

Be sure to take what ever toiletries you might need in advance. Fucking sun block was like over $20US for the small sizes.

a co worker of mine went, he said they are dying to get to estadios undios !

Back