Any examples of fighters getting their “card” pulled as bad as Rashad did Rampage?

Yet spent all season saying Rampage was going to need a Snuggie after Rashad KOs him.
Of course he talked a big game, Rampage wants to stand and bang and rashad knew he gave up too much size and power to do that.

No rampage wasn't afraid, but he froze up. He wasn't used to anybody being that confident and calm towards him.
I Don't see it he's calm himself, stands his ground and maintains eye contact the entire way through, Rashad doesn't. Quiet toned Rampage is far more scary than sunglasses Rashad imo.

Rashad lost his cool to begin with whilst Page was joking about him walking away calling him a bitch, Rashad returns butt hurt and Page waits patiently for the one who can't take a joke to escalate it.. The tone lowers once Rashad tries some pathetic shoulder lean thing, Page holds back patiently.

That's how I see it at least.

I Don't see it he's calm himself, stands his ground and maintains eye contact the entire way through, Rashad doesn't. Quiet toned Rampage is far more scary than sunglasses Rashad imo.

Rashad lost his cool to begin with whilst Page was joking about him walking away calling him a bitch, Rashad returns butt hurt and Page waits patiently for the one who can't take a joke to escalate it.. The tone lowers once Rashad tries some pathetic shoulder lean thing, Page holds back patiently.

Rampage made that whole staredown intense as fuck because he is a loose cannon while Rashad is a professional. Rampage is too, but Rashad is more of an athlete while Rampage is more of a fighter. It's like he had to muster up all the strength in the world to not headbutt Rashad there.

Production team/teammates fucked up by not deescalating the situation as soon as possible lol

How many UFC belts did Benavidez end up winning?
He won the Olivi belt :p
YoNj3.jpg

Rampage made that whole staredown intense as fuck because he is a loose cannon while Rashad is a professional. Rampage is too, but Rashad is more of an athlete while Rampage is more of a fighter. It's like he had to muster up all the strength in the world to not headbutt Rashad there.

Production team/teammates fucked up by not deescalating the situation as soon as possible lol
Yeah I totally agree, Rampage would have gone straight for the kill, no pushy shit.

Great hype up and promos for a less than stellar fight. That Rampage loss was probably the toughest to watch as a fan

Lol Tiki is best known for being the guy who said he never got knocked out after getting knocked out by Lawler

The most exciting thing that happened during Rampage/Rashad (aside from the knockdowns) was when some roidhead at Buffalo Wild Wings wanted to fight my whole table because someone was rooting for Rashad

Its a legendary moment outside the sport imo.

How many UFC belts did Benavidez end up winning?
he didn't even win their fight tbh. it didn't feel good to see him lose against deiveson in such devastating fashion but the dude wasn't really likeable.

anyways, shad is a g. gutsy fucker. remember jones was afraid of page, and i totally understand why.

Yet spent all season saying Rampage was going to need a Snuggie after Rashad KOs him.
The opening seconds of the fight was Rashad rocking Rampage sending him reeling across the cage.

Cant fault Rashad for not knocking out a notoriously strong chinned dude.

I thought that that whole season made Rampage look bad and to top it off Rashad won the fight. I don’t know what TS is talking about

I didn't know tiki posted here

He clowned him in the one of the worst manners I’ve ever seen.

Eh, it was pretty equal. Rampage reacted in pretty much the only way you can in that position without doing something dumb.

Hey quick question for everyone, as this is related to this topic - does anyone remember from this very TUF season, some kind of backstage footage thing from an episode that showed Rashad walked in that little backroom area (I think the walls were blue) and Rampage was there, and they gave each other the bro handshake and laughed together?

Back