1. Season 7 of the International Shoop League is now active! Section A » Section B »

Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

Any chance of some consistency in the way the heavies are moderated?

Discussion in 'Support' started by piktogram, Aug 1, 2019.

1. piktogram

piktogram More piktograms than all others

I made a post in a war wagon thread yesterday that was deleted as it was just a sentence and an Instagram post. Fair I thought as at the end of the day I added little of value to the thread but now I see a whole thread being allowed in the heavies which is the same thing but for a different fighter. Thread linked below:
    https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/how-to-win-at-life-featuring-conor-mcgregor.3993697/
    I'm not pissed that my post was deleted but I am a little pissed at the lack of consistency. That thread is meaningless and adds zero value to the forum whatsoever.

2. Jackonfire

Jackonfire Senior Modulator Staff Member Senior Moderator

That thread has been moved to the Lightweights. For future reference, if you come across a thread you feel is problematic for whatever reason, use the report button to bring it to the staff's attention.

helax, PRIDEWASBETTER and Valhoven like this.
  3. Twink182

Twink182 All the....small things Platinum Member

As a long time poster, they’re pretty good about being consistent and responding to reports. Usually if you shoot a mod a pm with a question like “hey why is this allowed” they’ll either move it, because it hadn’t been seen yet, or they’ll explain the reasoning behind it.

That’s just my opinion though <13>

helax likes this.