Any Canucks gonna drop Fight Pass?

Tarbender

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I got it back in October (I think), when there were 3 good cards on fight pass......no it's looking like there are slim to none....including prelims. Most prelims are on TSN now!

I realize that there are a ton of fights in their library now, but with so many live cards (ufc, bellator, wsof, etc), I'm more interested in catching some up and comers than rewatching old fights........

Anyone?

Yup I unsubscribed from it. Shame because I really liked the service.

Going to watch the events the day after by "other means" now.

With so few live events on it I am considering dropping it. I don't even have cable and it still isn't a great value.

Speaking of that, when can I watch McGreggor/Siver on fight pass in Canada? is it that night?

I'm enjoying being a lazy fuck without a job atm, gotta budget though, I think I still have it for 2-3 weeks.

If I can use a free VPN with no issues, then I will keep it.

Who the fuck bought fight pass? Hahahaha

Yes. It's sad because it was a fantastic service. Really, really, good.

Yeah, I dropped it after I couldn't watch the prelims for ufc 182 until after ten pm due to broadcast restrictions.

Could not fucking believe it.

Edit: This strengthened my resolve to never give the ufc any money for anything. Even the fucking player on fighpass sucked. Once you made it full screen you lost the tracking bar. It's like they went out of their way to do a bad fucking job. Not to mention the shitty fucking search engine. And they want 120 bucks a year? + 60 bucks for every paper view?

Fuck that.

Sincerely, Proud Pirate.

It was a decent service and it was good for me since we don't have cable so it was my way of watching prelims/televised cards easily with no shitty streaming sites lagging all over the place. I was seriously bummed out when I saw that the TSN deal botched the service for Canadians...not sure if I'll keep it now..

It was a decent service and it was good for me since we don't have cable so it was my way of watching prelims/televised cards easily with no shitty streaming sites lagging all over the place. I was seriously bummed out when I saw that the TSN deal botched the service for Canadians...not sure if I'll keep it now..

Use a free VPN. Change your location to Sweden. Enjoy.

Yeah, I dropped it after I couldn't watch the prelims for ufc 182 until after ten pm due to broadcast restrictions.

Could not fucking believe it.

Edit: This strengthened my resolve to never give the ufc any money for anything. Even the fucking player on fighpass sucked. Once you made it full screen you lost the tracking bar. It's like they went out of their way to do a bad fucking job. Not to mention the shitty fucking search engine. And they want 120 bucks a year? + 60 bucks for every paper view?

Fuck that.

Sincerely, Proud Pirate.

lol....we need to talk!

Im getting truly screwed by them atm. Had it monthly for most of last year. Loved all the live events. Bought the year deal they were offering around Christmas for like a 20% or less discount but i was like whatever the service is great. Jan 1st rolls around and they completely change the product been trying to get a refund and have been told to shove it.

wow i guess its true, you really hear from people the most when something is wrong - nobody logs in to say how good things are lol.....although i agree with you guys on most stuff, i still think its a good deal. whenever there's a big fight coming out i re-watch each fighters last couple fights just to refresh my memory on both of them. like tonight i'll likely watch both the wec fights between cerrone and henderson, which is on fight pass. plus, you get all the invicta fights now. and for the guy who said he's never missed a card yet, he didn't watch the WHOLE card as at least a couple fights are fight pass only. even if you only counted them there's gotta be close to 10 fight pass only pre-lim fights a month, that $1 to watch the fight (plus the entire library and invicta and ultimate fighter etc etc).

come on, most of us hosers up here spend 2 to 4 bucks every time you drive past a tim's, and that might be a couple times a day for some haha....$10 a month seems pretty cheap to me still

wow i guess its true, you really hear from people the most when something is wrong - nobody logs in to say how good things are lol.....although i agree with you guys on most stuff, i still think its a good deal. whenever there's a big fight coming out i re-watch each fighters last couple fights just to refresh my memory on both of them. like tonight i'll likely watch both the wec fights between cerrone and henderson, which is on fight pass. plus, you get all the invicta fights now. and for the guy who said he's never missed a card yet, he didn't watch the WHOLE card as at least a couple fights are fight pass only. even if you only counted them there's gotta be close to 10 fight pass only pre-lim fights a month, that $1 to watch the fight (plus the entire library and invicta and ultimate fighter etc etc).

come on, most of us hosers up here spend 2 to 4 bucks every time you drive past a tim's, and that might be a couple times a day for some haha....$10 a month seems pretty cheap to me still

Back