Any BJJ/MMA gyms in Trenton,NJ?

delfam

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Im just starting out, like to find a gym with MMA, muay thai, and CSW or BJJ.
Just wondering if any one here has trained in a gym near Trenton and would recommend it for a beginner.

I went to a BJJ tournament in Trenton a while ago . What a arm pit .

Yeah, I've heard of Ricardo's gym, but all he does is BJJ, I'd like some sort of standup though.

Not sure about MMA gyms out there. You'd have to travel to the only one's I know. There are a couple out by me or in Philly.

when you say by you, where is that. I live in Levittown,PA about 30 minutes outside Philadelphia and 15 minutes outside of Trenton. I found a place really close, what do you guys think of it.
Wing's Martial Arts Academy

Never heard of that school before. There is The Fight Factory in Philly but I honestly don't know much about it. I've seen some of their fighters at amateur events.

I live about 45 minutes to an hour from Trenton on the Jersey shore.

Although you said you want MMA, if you are really talking about Trenton, I would recommend as others have, Ricardo Almeida's gym. It is like 1 mile outside of Trenton. I've heard decent things about this Daddis fight school in Cherry HIll. http://www.jerseymma.com/

Fight Factory and the other Philly places is probably too much of a trek.

when you say by you, where is that. I live in Levittown,PA about 30 minutes outside Philadelphia and 15 minutes outside of Trenton. I found a place really close, what do you guys think of it.
Wing's Martial Arts Academy

I think you should try out Professor Almeida's school for BJJ, If you're 15 minutes outside Trenton.

And as for the other school if you want to learn traditional BJJ they do not do too much no gi, but that is just my opinion.

Back