Antonio Braga Neto on being arrested after brawl: "It was close to them killing me"

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Source

antonio-braga-neto.jpg

"When I was done peeing, I felt a guy holding me from behind. I thought it was a friend, but then another one grabbed my leg and a third one grabbed my arm. They were more than 10 security guys, they dragged me outside and beat the sh*t outta me, they totally broke me. Thank God they didn't kill me. The way it went down, it was close to them killing me. If I hadn't this structure, this carcass, I wouldn't hold on. After that came a police car and they handcuffed me and took me to jail"

"They said I was showing my genitals, that I turned around and everybody saw it. Even if it went that way, that's no reason [to beat me]. They didn't even talk to me. I look worse than I did after any of my fights. My face is all messed up. I'm shocked with what happened"

"I'll sue them and go after my rights. I worry about UFC, because I know their policy. I don't want this to mess up my professional career. The way it happened, it looks like something bad, but it wasn't"

Sounds like he got drunk took a piss somewhere he shouldn't be and some security guys decided to beat the shit out of him

I guess rent a cops don't fuck around in Brazil. We need more of that here. Pull out mr winky in public...get your ass beat.

Should you go pee in a toilet like everyone else or...? Not saying that it was fair game to beat him up, of course.

I guess rent a cops don't fuck around in Brazil. We need more of that here. Pull out mr winky in public...get your ass beat.

Totally dude.. We need things like this to happen here more often.. Totally agree.. Love the honesty.. We can only hope bro

Fuck that shit I have a right to pee wherever I damn well please as long as it's not on anything man made. If I'm in a bush or outdoors somewhere, the world is my toilet. One of the perks of having a dick. Thanks, God!

Fuck that shit I have a right to pee wherever I damn well please as long as it's not on anything man made. If I'm in a bush or outdoors somewhere, the world is my toilet. One of the perks of having a dick. Thanks, God!

a bush in the woods somewhere isn't in public. Sounds like Braga decided to show a crowd his schlong.

I was kidding anyway.

Wha? What the hell is wrong with you? If you're that afraid of seeing the occasional random wiener, you probably shouldn't go out much....

Wha? What the hell is wrong with you? If you're that afraid of seeing the occasional random wiener, you probably shouldn't go out much....

The human body is dirty and shameful, we must keep it covered in all situations.

Again, i was just kidding.

Where the hell are you going that you see random dicks?

Damn. Sounds like he got a boot party.

He should move to Edmonton were its not only acceptable to urinate in public and show your genitals but encouraged!

Wha? What the hell is wrong with you? If you're that afraid of seeing the occasional random wiener, you probably shouldn't get on the internet much....

Fix'd.

Not sure where you'd go to randomly see wieners. Sounds like you may have been sexually assaulted.

Back