• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Anti-vaccine activist Robert Kennedy Jr has filed to run for President what's a MAGA to do!

My guess is he hopes to bring great awareness to problems seen in the medical field, vaccines in particular. Don't know that but that is my guess. COVID lockdowns and vaccine mandates have been unpopular with many in the public. Kennedy might find a greater audience listing to his message.

"
CNN) Environmental lawyer and anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission to run for president in 2024 as a Democrat.

The filing was confirmed Wednesday by his campaign treasurer, John E. Sullivan.

The 69-year-old is the son of former New York senator, US attorney general and assassinated 1968 presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy and the nephew of the late President John F. Kennedy."

He's constantly at odds with notable Democrats.

But Marianne Williamson is already running. Why do Dems need two nutjob no-shotters that fill the same niche?

"maga" has filled the roll of boogyman... And people use it as a club to swing at whomever they desire to pigeonhole. Somehow the idea of "making America great again" is to be admonished and diminished as if we don't want America to be great... Most people who live in America want it to be great and those who don't can fucking leave!

Kennedy seems like a reasonable person...

He doesn't have a chance.

Unfortunately, history will repeat itself. Biden vs Trump with Biden winning again. Trump will once again say the election was stolen again and have no evidence for the courts. We'll be stuck with Biden again.

Candidates on both sides have sucked for years.

Why would MAGA be anti vax when the guy they've devoted their sad lives to fluffing on a daily basis was the one to set the development of MRNA covid vax in motion, took it himself, and encourages them to get it?

Are they stupid?
Don’t forget the millions Pfizer, donated to Trump.
Trump used to hawk Pfizer but he got booed so quit doing it, but probably still cashing their checks.

What happened to Kanye running? Was it the anti semitism that ruined his campaign?

Are we really still calling people "Anti-Vaxxers" for pushing back against Fauci and that crummy mRNA shot?

They outright lied about lipid nano particle distribution in the body. Outright lied about effectiveness and ability to prevent spread. Per Pfizer's own clinical trials show 1/800 were injured by the shot.

If you cannot recognize the issues with the shot you aren't following the science.

Solid response , it made me change my mind. thanks Canadian

So your "A" argument was superior to my "B" argument?

You said two plus two was nine, I was pointing out it wasn't. I didn't bother explaining why, you're too far gone to understand why.

His book about Fauci sounds like a real doozy. His own family members have publicly expressed concern about his mental health and claimed he is part of a misinformation campaign. 2 siblings and a niece, iirc.

Misinformation? Like Biden saying the "vaccines" stopped transmission when Pfizer admits they didn't even test to see if transmission was stopped?

Biden was pure misinformation.

So your "A" argument was superior to my "B" argument?

You said two plus two was nine, I was pointing out it wasn't. I didn't bother explaining why, you're too far gone to understand why.
You’re talking about math I’m talking about years usa was doing better . You’re not even on the same planet and didn’t refute what I said.
Just don’t respond if you don’t have anything useful to say.

You’re talking about math I’m talking about years usa was doing better . You’re not even on the same planet and didn’t refute what I said.
Just don’t respond if you don’t have anything useful to say.

You made a statement while providing no support for that statement. I replied in kind.

You can't require a supported rebuttal to an unsupported claim, that's the height of sloth.

Tap the glass if you understand.

You made a statement while providing no support for that statement. I replied in kind.

You can't require a supported rebuttal to an unsupported claim, that's the height of sloth.

Tap the glass if you understand.
A one word response no is not a good reply.. you disagree with something prove it , I know you cant and you want to play semantics.

Last edited:
Back