• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anthony Smith vs Jiri Prochazka should be next

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Anthony Smith looked phenomenal on feet against Crute, a legit LHW prospect.

Anthony Smith has been finished once in his entire UFC career for last five years.

Anthony Smith deserves a top 10 opponent.

Jiri only has wins over Volkan and Reyes. It's debatable he already deserves a title shot. He could use a top 10 opponent who isn't someone who will try to grapplefuck him like Rakic.

Smith isn't booked. Jiri isn't booked. I also wanna see Walker vs Jiri, but oh well.

This is going to be a good fight.

Reyes was rated higher than Smith i think. Don't think he would go for a lower ranked opponent.

Smith is a banger, skilled and crowd pleaser but rewatch the Rakic figtt. Jiri would have his way.

Jiri vs Ankalaev or Rakic

Lol! OP is just hoping desperately that Jiri gets derailed. Stay mad buddy - the EE reign of terror at LHW and elsewhere will continue to plague your dreams.

Why would Jiri go down? He just murdered Reyes who was ranked higher than Smith. .Makes no sense.

Lol! OP is just hoping desperately that Jiri gets derailed. Stay mad buddy - the EE reign of terror at LHW and elsewhere will continue to plague your dreams.

If I wanted Jiri derailed, why would I want him to face Smith?

630eba7e9fed38b8eee802f1bce82037.gif

phenomenal?

he looked PHENOMENAL against Crute??

1st round was pretty fucking even and you could even argue that Crute won it

His jab looked great, I'll give him that
Smith finished Crute with a strike he landed in the first so there's no way Crute won the round

Doesnt make sense for Jiri.

Titleshot or Rakic for #1 contender.

With Jan vs Glover in the summer, the fight against Rakic makes sense for next shot.

Style wise I
Like it ....But ufc and Jiri are likely looking forward

No!! Jiri should rest and fight the 50 year old winner of Jan vs Glover

If I wanted Jiri derailed, why would I want him to face Smith?

630eba7e9fed38b8eee802f1bce82037.gif

Why else would you want to see such an unnecessary fight? Other than to hope he gets caught and knocked down a few pegs? You can hope all you want. That title shot is lined up.

Back