News Anthony Smith vs Glover Texeira Headlines UFC Nebraska Apr 25

Who wins?

• Total voters
Smith should take this one. Glover is really old but the dude keeps winning fight lol.

Might be closer than people think in the grappling department, and Smith is obviously the better striker. Smith should win this by TKO in the 1st or 2nd round. Wish Glover would have taken another prospect

Got a feeling this fight is gonna be a snoozefest. And smith takes the W. He's in a weird position because no matter how many wins he ain't fighting Jones again
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Old man glover vs Anthony "the ball" Smith.

What a compelling, evolved, new breed fight.

this fight sucks, Glover is gonna get KO'd.

Smith still sucks.

I dont think i ever pick these two to win. Gotta pick one so I'm taking Glover

Glover fights every bit as if he were a 40 year old. Oh wait.

Lionheart gettin that red suit night. Would like to see Glover win, but I think he might have too many miles on him

I hope Glover gets the W, I don't think the odds are in his favor though.

Why no Usman's title defence out there?

I kind of think Glover is gonna submit him.
if glover can get him down he can sub him without much trouble

if he can’t he should get ko’d

pretty simple fight imo - i’ll take glover
I think it's more likely that Glover outgrapples him to a decision if he can get his takedowns going tbh. Gonna take Smith by early KO though.

All that waiting just to face Glover?

Hope Tex gets the (unlikely) win

Glover’s the man. I always see him at grappling tourneys in ct, but damn his training camp is awful haha he trains out of his own gym but doesn’t have any high level guys. There’s some really good bjj in ct and Glover trains with none of them sadly. But he’s a bad mf! War Glover!
I'm amazed he actually beat two tough dudes in Ion Cutelaba and Karl Roberson.
I never would've thought he'd have a chance.
Still, I see Lionheart absolutely winning this one.

Gonna have to go with the consensus. Glover's standup is pretty rudimentary; mostly just decent boxing with a heavy reliance on power shots since he doesn't fear the takedown and has a solid chin. Anthony is more well-rounded and no slouch on the ground.
Anthony I would refer to as a Robbie Lawler type of guy.
Just totally goes for it and fights like his life depends on it.
Call him 'Robbie Tawler', if you will.

Back